Is this really what would happen if you tried to dive into a pool of gold coins?

Is this really what would happen if you tried to dive into a pool of gold coins?

Attached: Family Guy - S10E01 .mkv_snapshot_07.49.142.jpg (1920x1080, 757.09K)

of course not, dummy. have you not watched Daffy Duck?

Why don't you try it and find out?

If you had enough air pressure underneath the gold to counteract the gravitational pull acting on the gold then you could turn it into a fluid. Scrooge McDuck obviously has the budget to facilitate this.

Source: I fucking LOVE science.

I imagine it would be just like any silage where you'll drown in it unable to "swim" back out

ofc, gold is heavy and those are solid chips, they dont behave like a liquid. also your body is less dense so you would never sink into it

That's actually terrifying.

he would never spend money so frivolously.

this post reeks of reddit. disgusting
>Source: I fucking LOVE science
cringe

No you fucking idiot, coins are huge and solid, it would be like jumping onto a flat pile of small rocks, might as well be a solid surface

kys newfag

It only works if you're a duck

If you gave the coins a vrms equal to the speed of sound it would behave like a fluid

Scrooge's ability to dive into & swim through gold coins is semi-magical in nature. It's a manifestation of his metaphysical connection to wealth & money.

>what would happen if I jump into a pile of metal
jeee I do not know

Attached: 1648737937946.jpg (960x761, 103.61K)

Obviously. In one comic Scrooge even manages to defeat the Beagle Boys by tricking them into taking a jump into his coin pool. Scrooge is establishrd to have a secret technique that lets him dive into money unharmed, which is never explained.

Basically this, but you’d have to have a lot of momentum to get hurt that bad. How high up did Peter dive from? Ten feet? He’d probably just bounce and roll and get scrapes and bruises, maybe a broken arm.

That's his one indulgence.

There's a difference between gold and gold coins retard. They're not literally made of gold.

I don't think it would end well but it would still hurt less than jumping into a single solid gold floor

NORMAL COINS

BUT A DUCK GUY

Based

Gold coins literally are made of gold user.

The thing that hurts you is the normal force of the gold when you plant your face on it. No amount of air underneath can change that. I also have no fucking clue how you plan to levitate all that gold in the air.
t. physics PhD student

Oh yeah? What are gold coins made out of?