Do YOU believe?

Do YOU believe?

Attached: x-155870[1].jpg (800x1200, 167.53K)

Aliens almost certainly exist. The question is are they from another planet or universe? my bets on the latter.

I work with Dracos and the kids

I believe in a thing called love

ufos near nuclear plants or places where there are nukes stored and sometimes shutting the nukes remotely are too well documented to just ignore

its UAP newfag

i lost some respect for glowniggers when they didnt drop the UFO thing and tried to pass of heat radars of birds as aliens

This is now a Stannis thread

Attached: 1557008122626.png (1000x563, 675.22K)

Attached: 1648385702314 (2).jpg (333x367, 53.28K)

>believing anything without evidence
only fucking retards do this
same with anyone that says aliens exist but they haven't visited us, you can't just make claims without proof, you look fucking stupid and ignorant (which you are)

Saw a ufo once. Big white cube with a golden amber sphere around it.

WHOAH-OH

AMBER IS THE COLOR OF YOUR ENERGY

muh aliums don't exist. We are alone. get over it.

That's why it's called belief you retard. You don't neccesarily need proof. Just instincts, enough to keep you going.

>AMBER IS THE COLOR OF YOUR ENERG
based 311 chad

>t.scully
show me that pretty face

is that how you keep going every day as a fat kissless hugless loser? maybe if you were objective you could turn your life around instead of being a complete fucking retard

I think extraterrestrial life may exist but its probably microscopic organisms or at best feral non-sapient animals.

The odds of another advanced civilization existing at the same time as us is infintecimal. But perhaps one existed in the past or will millions of years from now.

Anyway, X-Files is kino as long as you skip the dunbass main plot about alien bounty hunters, super soldiers and evil bees. That storyline was dumb as hell.

Nope.

I know.

This is a big lie.
You are being tracked, do not disclose any further information about this, you filthy scum.

Attached: david huggins aliens 5.jpg (1000x752, 203.62K)

No aliens never called me a nigger

no (yes)

Attached: 62734B33-3C16-4767-A411-DB3D4E1931DF.jpg (1080x1230, 93.11K)

You believe and plan your life like you're not going to die tomorrow yet it's statistically possible and in fact likely over a long enough period of time