Is there anything worse than dementia?

Attached: BruceWillis-ed666a600270de0ba54a5f79bf373035663c72fe-s1100-c50.jpg (1100x825, 48.92K)

Blacks

Hypocrisy.

Euphoria

idk red 2 and cop out were pretty bad

execution by wheel

Is there anything worse than Dementia?

I really hope this is as far as joking about him goes because this shit is unironically sad to see.

Attached: painted pepe.png (525x674, 906.15K)

Watching Bruce Willis act

Is there anything worse than dementia

niggers and jews

Apparently it's not particularly bad considering he was healthy enough to hold a career that involves starring in movies until a couple days ago.

A really bad, awkward, toothy blowjob.

Remembering all the garbage straight to Redbox films you made?

Yes, dementia

what happened?

Cancer? At least with dementia you're not consciously aware that you are dying.

The secret had been starting to get out and the LA times article published today had been in the works for a while. His family did the announcement to save face after knowingly letting him do this for who knows how many years

getting killed or crippled by another man for no reason or unlucky circumstance

to elaborate, a greentext

>walk down the street
>nigger comes from behind and sucker punches you for no reason, maybe he hates white people, maybe he's mentally ill, doesn't matter
>you fall and break your neck
>quadriplegic from the neck down
>can't even kill yourself, you have to live like this for decades and decades now
>they never find the nigger who did it

Imagine the hate and disgust you'd feel every day waking up in the morning, knowing you won't be able to do anything anymore, knowing you will be a cripple for the rest of your life and the guy who did it faced no consequences.

I feel like I've seen this thread before...

Where are you taking me?

>Get jabbed
>Develop dementia
Pfizered, no refund.