And the Oscar goes to...user! Come up here and make a speech!

>And the Oscar goes to...user! Come up here and make a speech!

Attached: 65756756.png (219x397, 63.19K)

I like to thank the demiurge and the nobody for inspiration

Attached: 1647998485185.jpg (626x974, 60.63K)

Jada is bald.
Then I'd cock my fist.

PROTECT TRANS KIDS

I wanna *sniff* thank my mommy, my daddy, my kitty, and my *cough* and my stuffed dino

Attached: pep.jpg (519x878, 48.21K)

N

Oh wow, thank you. Thank you.
I'll cut straight to the point. The following is a list of everyone who signed the open letter calling for Roman Polanski to be forgiven for drugging and raping a 13 year old child:

Adding minorities and women to the cast & crew of your production does not sutomatically make it a superior program.

Thank you.

Attached: 800px-Hitchcock,_Alfred_02[1].jpg (800x963, 57.49K)

When you're young, the world doesn't really make sense. But as time goes on, if you're patient and you work hard, things come together. When I first got to Hollywood, not everything made sense. But the more research I did, the more I began to understood. It started with the panic of 1907, then the Titanic, then the Federal Reserve act of 1913, then Weimar, then WWII, then the USS Liberty, then the dancing Israelis on 9/11, then the Weinstein scandal. Do you see a pattern here, people? The Jews and their go...*mic cuts out* *orchestra starts playing* *am forcibly removed from the stage*

Does this mean I'm allowed on your private cunny islands?

Attached: 1646078674324.png (646x595, 280.01K)

I'd like to thank my adrenochrome supplier I think you all know xim, and I just wanted to say thank you Hitler for scaring the Jews into getting so powerful. Fuck Donald Trump and fuck white people.

Ultra based

Whip out my cock and say: 'Look how they massacred my boy!'

.. the planet of saturn and, of course, all of its rings

>not forgetting the stuffed dino
user is a good boi

THE SUN ON THE MEADOW IS SO VERY WARM
THE STAG IN THE FOREST RUNS FREE

>I uhh... thank uhh.... jews.... i mean... you, the academy..!
>for uhh.... voting for me...
>haha..........

Attached: 1594590629675.jpg (653x523, 124.29K)

OH MY SCIENCE I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. *weeps profusely* first of all I want to thank my manager. The academy. And of course the great Harvey Weinstein! He really opened me up to new opportunities! To Florida, gay gay gay gay!!! We need to protect trans kids! As a queer myself I want to say that if you are out there and feel like a homo, don't be afraid, I'm a huge faggot and I got this trophy! Please cut your penis off! Also black LIVES MATTER, not that DRUMPFT would know anything about that we need to make sure orange Hitler stays away from the white house!!!!! Thank you so much! TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS! I CAN'T BREATHE!!!

I've been with a few women in my life and one thing I've noticed is that the female anus is incredibly close to the vagina, in fact they're barely an inch apart.

I'm not sure about other guys - but doesn't this disturb you? It feel like a design flaw in women actually -- like they're supposed to be so feminine and beautiful yet this ghastly little oversight is ruining everything.

Somehow it feels to me that women should be more aware of this flaw and it should affect their confidence. Whenever I see a so-called beautiful woman walking down the street so care-free thinking she's all that I just remember her anus is only 1 inch away from her pussy and laugh her into oblivion.

Women: Please accept that they're too close together, let it negatively affect your confidence and so make yourselves more readily available sexually as a result. After all, we're having to sleep with a creature whose ANUS is only 1 inch away from the vagina --- you should not make this difficult. It's unappetizing enough as it is. We're doing you a favour.

Men: Do not let women forget this flaw, and do not forgive them for it. Remind them of it constantly less they get inflated egos and think they're all that

They're just too close together, sorry, but its true. Thank you

SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES

my peepee is small
my dreams tend to fall
thank you

I'd rip open my suit to reveal a suicide vest and inshallah all of hollywood

i will worship u forever if u did that