Daily comfy Twin Peaks thread

Daily comfy Twin Peaks thread

Attached: 1648240300137.jpg (2000x1333, 188.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut9P2d9ddlE
youtu.be/nCn3LYqCnrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Which is better, the original or the return

I'd say The Return is better over all, but the original seasons have better moments

If you like the soap opera angle, the original.
If you like unfiltered Lynching then the return.

The Return is more consistent plot-wise and quality-wise.

Glazed crullers are the best and I don't know why anyone likes powdered. Not sure what those are in the back, they look like waffles.

For me?
It's french crullers

i've been sitting on this show for over a year. it's still in my harddrive. should i watch?

Yep.
Get some coffee and donuts and get comfy.

Yes, but beware the second half of S2, it's not directed by Lynch and it really shows. Everything else+last S2 episode is superb though.

How does one make it past the subplots like retard strength amnesia woman and the other bizarre for sake of being bizarre ones?

Attached: 1645041247030m.jpg (1024x640, 51.16K)

Booze

The Return is pure Lynch, warts and all. I don’t think it’s better than S1 but S2 is so inconsistent quality-wise that it’s hard to say it’s better than The Return (even with THAT cliffhanger finale).

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut9P2d9ddlE

Lol Lynched.

why did they waste all those donuts
apples and oranges, it's really hard for me to say which one is "better" since they're so different from one another.

youtu.be/nCn3LYqCnrk
Recently watched the first few episodes again.
Incredibly comfy 90s atmosphere.

Nothing is wasted in this mundane universe. They put them out for the owls.

Attached: 1648600296704.gif (238x356, 1.27M)

I prefer the original, it's my favorite show of all time. I haven't seen the return since it came out (which was almost 5 years ago apparently), but I remember it being much more similar in tone to one of lynch's movies like mulholland drive. not a bad thing since those movies are great, but I just love the blend of dreamlike weirdness with comfy small town soap opera shenanigans

Helluva defence you got there, buddy.
You're the kind of guy who would consider 2 hour long video of David Lynch taking a shit a 'masterpiece'

Knowing that it gets better. Plus I think the Cooper vs Windom Earle stuff is fun.

Neither, the movie is the best.

Attached: fire-walk-with-me-one-second-supercut-ultrabrilliant.jpg (1200x628, 84.35K)

He's fun but I think he's mostly interesting for his fate, transmuting a character's dark counterpart into literally an evil copy of them is incredible.

Lol Lynched.

they're for the whole department

the original. when an artist works on something as large and involved as a tv show he is at his best having his autism constrained in a collaboration.

still going to be wasting donuts. the department doesn't have that many people in it