BLACK GUY, WOMAN!!!

>BLACK GUY, WOMAN!!!
>GET IN HERE! WE NEED TO DO ANOTHER HILARIOUS SKETCH!!

Attached: EmGf9ytWoAAfkB9.jpg (941x527, 32.22K)

More bmwf ads?!

What went wrong?

>I'VE SEEN AN IRREGULARITY!
>GET IN COSTUME!

>AAAAAAH WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE VEGAS?!!!

Attached: NCBatman-620x330.jpg (620x330, 38.65K)

he didn't kill himself for real at the end of that pretentious Demo Reel episode

Attached: 1470074281446.png (250x309, 59.12K)

>implying we're doing the superhero shuffle

Yes, Sir, Mr. Critic, sir! On my way, sir.

Attached: tamara_elf.jpg (618x1100, 63.25K)

I want to fuck that cat thing

Attached: EoMRBG2XIAI7lJY.jpg (1136x640, 63.87K)

His failure of the wall review and Covid constraints have un-ironically made his content more kino than bimmy's.

>A
>BAT
>CREDIT CARD

Honestly The Wall review is so utterly bizarre it ends up being an unintentional masterpiece. When the horrific 3D eldritch monsters starting gyrating on screen I fucking lost it. And the best part is Critic spends the entire "review" basically calling The Wall a pretentious confusing piece of shit and right at the end says that he "liked it fine" despite being "a little full of it's self". Forty minutes of completely shitting on it and THATS the final statement on it all.

Just incredible. Doug's utter lack of self awareness is a skill in it's own right. I hope we get more Critic Kino in the future.

What ever went right? This guy was a literal soijak before soijaks existed.
AVGN is the only one of these guys thats funny, but it's not just comedy, every episode is a documentary on the technology and culture of the times, especially his multi-system reviews.
This screaming soibeard homo doesn't even say anything about the films, just screams annoying shit. Always hated this faggot and any eceleb faggot that's ever lived. JonTron and Egoraptor can stay.

NC did well because during the early years, his videos, despite being awful, were still a cut above most of the movie related content on youtube. The trouble is that Doug hasn't evolved with the times at all, which is why he hasn't remained relevant. Many people who watched him when they were younger are also retrospectively realising that all his content is garbage and always has been. I think The Wall was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Why wouldn't he have one? It's obviously not linked to Bruce Wayne. It's probably some ghost account under a false name where he deposits cash in case he ever needs to swipe for something randomly, like if he needed to get into a parking garage or a bank or something so he won't have to place C4 and shit to blow his way in, he can just easily swipe and walk in.

would fuck
real hard
not even ashamed, chubby girls are the best

All I'm saying is the Nerd tells you why and how a game is bad, but Glasses Cuck doesn't get into the technical parts of the films or offer alternatives or explain why he hates something. I've never seen it but I assume he reviewed Spider Man 3 at one point, probably said it sucked, but I bet my right nut he never got into the studio meddling and the upcoming transferral of rights or the script for spider man 4 or the rewrites or drama with Raimi on set or anything like that. I guarantee he was just like
>PETER PUKER DANCING IN AN EMO HAIRCUT IM GOING INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE
No doubt in my mind. This guy is a fucking FAGGOT.

nostalgia critic was never funny

I would do terrible things to this woman.

Malcolm is too good for Nostalgia Critic, can't he really find a better job?

is she still dating that whacky guitar guy?

Lindsay is still the better slampig.
But she is a hot piece.

Attached: tamara_top.jpg (740x740, 102.19K)

>Buck? Get in the studio and film some shitty comic relief while I fuck the chubby nerd qt

Attached: NCChad.jpg (859x960, 87.43K)