/dixie/

Attached: 1636808827893.png (1316x788, 52.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1653843536268.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1653846934117.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=--YKaFe_Uvk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hecho para la gran polla negra

>keep thread up all night
>dies at noon
ah yes

burgers..........

are delicious?

Attached: 1425251225443.png (624x352, 215.24K)

how do I get country ball flags?

go to krautchan

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1653843536268.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1653846934117.webm

wake up burgers

Attached: 1636083397130.jpg (1024x844, 127.1K)

>ywn have an arrogant raucous cowgirl gf who does all the ranch work while you raise the children

What the FUCK is the point of continuing to live on this GOD FORSAKEN earth of ours?

youtube.com/watch?v=--YKaFe_Uvk

I'm so angry and discouraged I might just have a heart attack out of spite

but you live in pennsylvania

I have family in and around Storey City IA
what a shithole
isn't there a fear that some gas station chain is going to put all of your grocery stores out of business?

>isn't there a fear that some gas station chain is going to put all of your grocery stores out of business?
the main grocery store chain here is hy-vee, which does also operate gas stations if that's what you're talking about. ive never heard anyone refer to them as a gas station chain THOUGH. they're primarily thought of as a grocery store.
ive never been to storey city, but i imagine it's a shithole.

overall what do you think of Iowa?

great place to live and great place to raise a family.
most white (especially outside of the cities), beautiful nature (if you know where to find it), and cheap real-estate (cheap everything honestly).
iowa gets a bad rap because nothing exciting ever happens, but i wouldnt do anything exciting even if i lived in NYC because im a loser.

what do you do for a living?

Fuck man that buffalo chicken pie is way better than expected

cyber security, but it's pretty gay so i may just go live in the woods.

how will you pick up girls in the woods?

the girl im dating right now is an anarchist and i think she already wants to go live in the woods.
she is obsessed with this game "the long dark" about surviving in the wilderness, so she'd probably be open to that shit.
the only downside is she has brown eyes so i wouldnt want to have kids with her.

any norwegian ancestry?

yeah im half norwegian on my dads side.
my mom is a total euro mutt, so i dont really identify with any particular larp, but norwegian would be the closest.