/MKG/ Moon Knight General

First episode out,what did you think of it?What's the deal with the fish

Attached: 1648580995725.jpg (864x1280, 618.54K)

It was fantastic and I'm glad Moon Knight is finally a part of the MCU. Also the fish was to show that he had lost days, and that it died due to not being fed in that time period because Goldfish barely live, also Goldfish have bad memories as a stigma (hence the personality disorder). Mark just bought Steven a new Goldfish during that time.

CGI is absolute shit.
The rest is fine, not bad, not great, just fine.

Gonna blend the fish

Morbius better

Regardless of what you think of Moon Knight, it's nowhere near that bad.

I think it has potentials

CGI is laughably bad. It's like a early 2000s movie. I like the story so far though

Is this a Deuce Bigalow sequel?

It was good even though they went a bit over the top with the british slang.
>OI MOON KNOIGHT QUIT FAFFIN ABOUT YA KNOB

The bad accent is in character

Attached: FOIbbAmXoAMYoQg.jpg (1929x2048, 913.36K)

DAY N NITE

nothing amazing or groundbreaking, just straight middle of the road marvel media

cgi car chase scene was absolute shit though

I like that they made references to the fake comic panels which are ironically more famous than actual Moon Knight panels.

>Goldfish barely live
next tell me about quantum physics

no idea what this is why is the fish in a blender :(

He disappeared to the Alps for days under the Marc persona and the fish died from lack of care. Marc had been replacing the tape, sand, and restraint every night before relinquishing control back to Steven. He just added "replace fish" to that list. Steven noticed because he's a turboautist that loved having a crippled fish and understandably noticed that the fish was now normal.

episode 1 was good

Looks badass

Will he be in any movies?

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 939.51K)

Eventually

NOOOOOO MOT THE HECKIN' FISH!!!!! NOT THE HECKIN' GOOPY BLOOPER!!!!!!!!!

Ok pajeet

What references did they make?

It was really bad, but it wasn't like a 2000s movie. I think in the scene where the car crashes into the lorry, they had a rough lorry model that they textured using pictures of a real lorry, and then animated that into the scene. I'm betting it was really cheap to make, and I don't think it looked bad enough to distract normies from the story. So I guess good on them? Reminds me of DBZ where they didn't have a lot of money but still wanted to do cool shit so they reused things, used simple moving backgrounds, speed lines, etc. Even at the time it looked cheap, but still did the job.

Not to say that that car chase was anything special, but still, I thought that was a clever way to do the effects very cheap