You know this was fake right?

Attached: Slap.webm (720x1280, 2.93M)

You know youre a faggot right?

black violence apologists really pushing that fake meme
you commies actually getting desperate, don't you

Nope :)

>posting webms instead of gifs in 2022
lol cuck

Attached: C91D7075-EC86-435B-BE18-15A2541366C0.gif (200x147, 1.52M)

>posted from iPhone

The moment the forced meme template came out I knew something was up.

>not posting from iPhone

Attached: AEDA030A-8E76-421E-A35F-DE58774FDC6D.jpg (448x479, 30.72K)

This iphone cope lmao

>cringe soifags still talking about this
lol fucking losers

It's not going away Will.

iphone faggot

Soulless
Soul

>using slowmo
>not simply seeing how it was perfectly set in frame, which would have required at least a few people in production to know

So he risked character assassination to help boost academy viewership? Sounds fucking retarded. Much more believable that he's just an emotionally fragile cuck who's controlled by his abusive manipulative wife.

Gifs are a highly inefficient way of compressing videos into clips. The average MP4 w/ audio that's 0.5MB big will be a 4MB gif with no audio, it's shit.

The only reason Apple doesn't support WebMs (at least on iPhones, they do now on Macs) is because the container format was designed by Google and popularised through Chrome. That's it, you're being denied functionality over brand wars.

retarded faggot

woah, what happened? when was this?

It wasn't. However, I believe Chris Rock was told to antagonize Will by making a joke about Jada because they knew his reaction would be interesting (they did not necessarily expect a physical attack, they just wanted this kind of viral attention for their irrelevant show). They left it up to him what that joke would be, so he just came up with something off the cuff that seemed innocuous and inoffensive because he didn't really want to insult them. And Will took it from there, taking the bait way beyond expectation

I think it’s the musician, rapper and entrepreneur Will.I.Am physically jostling with a presenter who claims that he does not care for the Black Eyed Peas.

It's just ultimately a promo for their new netflix show they're working on, "Teefs, Slappo, and Tramps"

the amount of knee jerk retards and actual schizos who can't read real people deciding it definitely was fake the second it happened was pretty amusing

If it was fake, Will Smith is a retarded nigger for agreeing to do it.

1. I can see webms on my iPhone
2. I like overloading 4chans servers by posting gifs instead of webms

Now seethe