Classified military footage released by WikiLeaks showing an attack by US military in the Iraqi suburb of New Baghdad...

>Classified military footage released by WikiLeaks showing an attack by US military in the Iraqi suburb of New Baghdad. This callous attack left 12 dead including two Reuters staff. Two Iraqi children were also seriously injured.
>Director
>Julian Assange(creative director)
>Stars
>Saeed Chmagh, Ethan McCord, Namir Noor-Eldeen
>IMDB rating
>8.9/10
imdb.com/title/tt1820416/

Attached: collateral-murder.jpg (400x304, 19.23K)

>8.9
thats some serious kino

NOOOO THE USA ARE THE HECKIN GOOD GUYS

RUSSIAN WAR CRIMES! RUSSIAN WAR CRIMES! RUSSIA USED CHEMICAL WEAPONS! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

This is legit how redditards act

Julian assange is known that be a russuan propagandist

I'm glad that I can't legally be drafted because I take meds
Suck it army faggots

America truly is the great Satan.

>dead journalists
>dead sandniggers
based

That's right subhumans

Attached: 24651_0.jpg (630x630, 88.87K)

>terminally online incel-turned-troon Bradley manning helping turbo nazi Aussie chud Julian assange in his quest to help russia/cheetoh hitler steal the election from Hilldawg when it was her turn
This is what leftists actually believe

Attached: da0ccfc7-f344-4227-9214-3ead31b30b1e.jpg (690x862, 64.43K)

This. Too bad all of them didn't die.

>including two Reuters staff
Good

Hello Vlad. Still have a house?

The US should stop trying to be good and just start obliterating populations that oppose it. Dead sandnigs, dead vatniks, dead chinks, it would be kino.

Reddit

China have nukes and so does Israel, channer piece of shit. So your shithole basement in Rustytown, Alabama would be obliterated as well

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST HECKIN EXPOSE THE BLOOD ON MY HANDS OR ELSE YOU HAVE MIGHT MAYBE POSSIBLY HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS AND THAT'S WORSE!!

Attached: 1614981875220.png (150x141, 9.42K)

>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST HAVE COLLATERAL DAMAGE IN A LENGTHY, COMPLICATED WAR THAT IS A FREAK OCCURANCE AND STATISTICALLY INSIGNIFICANT IN THE LONG RUN!!!!! THAT'S UNHEARD OF!!!!!
>IN HECKIN' WWII FOR EXAMPLE, THERE WERE ZERO CIVILIAN CASUALTIES WHEN THE GOOD GUYS BEAT THE EBIL NAZIS!!!!!

Attached: 1646970253273.jpg (662x661, 71.59K)

when was war declared?

Honestly, this. Eurotrash, Sandniggers, etc. treat us like that's what we're doing anyway. We might as well ACTUALLY do it so we reap the benefits of such behavior rather than just the negative consequences with none of the positives.

In 2003?