$150 to smell good? What a scam!

>$150 to smell good? What a scam!
>wow, $500 for a 4k TV! What a steal!
Why the fuck are Any Forumscels like this? Grow the fuck up.

Attached: tfdt430010000_cclear_v01.jpg (1300x1700, 254.74K)

I don’t use fragrances and I have a TV, what now. Though the one in OP does smell nice, I’d get one but it would be wasted on a hideous fuck like me.

My 4k tv was such a waste of money, it's basically just a 800 dollar light that I turn on when I get lonely sometimes. I watch more kino on my phone and my desktop computer desu

haha ok OP y-you too

My 4k oled tv is the best electronic purchase of mine in the last five years

I paid $2k for my TV and I don't need to worry about smelling good when I'm 7 inches deep in your mom.

I don’t have a TV*

Lmao this tiny faggot is only 7 inches tall

>wearing perfume
OK queer.

get Fucking Fabulous or Creed Aventus
Oud Wood is shit. /fa/ are contrarian retards.
The same way Any Forums tries to trick you into watching the Watchmen series, /fa/ tries to trick you into dressing like an autist and smelling like a pharmacy

>$3.22 to smell good
>still have my 1080p lcd from 2008

Attached: 81eu4xnMeSL._SX679_PIbundle-6,TopRight,0,0_AA679SH20_.jpg (679x679, 36.75K)

>paying $150 to smell nice instead of taking a shower for a fraction of the cost
You dirty faggots while do anything to justify your poor bodily hygiene won’t you?

There are way better fragrances that cost way less, retard

are you retarded? perfumes don't work unless you take good care of your hygiene.

I get showered with compliments from women whenever I wear Oud Wood

>smelling like a pharmacy
If you think Oud Wood smells like a
Pharmacy then I’m 99% you’re buying knockoff Russian dupes on eBay lmao

Axe body spray is cheaper and gets better results

Tell that to the OP using fragrances instead of showering, not me

because that tv should last longer than that cologne. most people that spend that much on on hair gel or stuff like that aren't very bright or very shallow

Women prefer sweat and pheromones. True facts.

A TV is going to last 10 years, a small bottle of perfume only a few months.
there are nice designer fragrances that cost a lot less, women wouldn't be able to tell the difference anyway.
also, a nice smell alone is not going to get you laid.

Do you queers actually wear perfume?

as is the case with anti-fragrance fags, they are just noselets. It's just like a child who refuses to eat more complex food.

Tom Ford is meme shit
you have to be over 18 years of age to post here

Attached: 1581110733962.png (5560x3312, 3.66M)

I didn't know you could post from jail, Chris.

All perfumes are ultimately irritants to the body.
I am extra sensitive to them.
They make my nose run or block up.
Even if you don't have as severe a reaction, they can't be as good for you or others than being scentless.

This is the gayest image I have ever seen
you are just as dumb as the billions of women who buy into the makeup industry's bs

i prefer smelling like semen-encrusted boxers and swamp ass. usually i'll sleep fully clothed and with the heat on so my natural pheromones deeply penetrate my clothes
it's simple, but effective
my smell is so intimidating people move away from me. when i ask them to do something, they do it. i haven't tried getting laid yet but i think i'm onto something

Attached: r jack.gif (654x368, 1.57M)

based
manchild

I still have a bottle of lacoste blanc I got last year my sister gave me, I'd wear it more but I work around other men all day so I've no reason to wear it.

Also I prefer the smell of like soap as opposed to cologne.

can I orbit your belt?

>Also I prefer the smell of like soap as opposed to cologne.
there are perfumes which smell like soap.

white stains on tshirts

I use Paco Rabonne One Million, girls love that shit

>calls Tom Ford meme shit despite his chart having at least 5 or 6 TF frags on it
You really are retarded, arent you?

for me, its sneed aventus

Attached: 1584890695207.png (800x1196, 322.31K)

just shout it out my guy

Attached: 83dbaf04-4afe-4eee-9e8f-7e42eab636dc.8ee4772ca770a75015357ae8e9b86360.jpg (650x650, 34.18K)

samefag swimming in suck cost fallacy
FF is much more complex and interesting than Oud

funniest thing about cologne fags is that they're so autistic about the details and pretend that they cater to women but 99% of the time women dislike the cologne they wear and prefer shit like sauvage (basically any mainstream shit) than the autistic colognes they spend years of research on.

Smelling good is not smelling at all.

>99% of the time women dislike the cologne they wear
this is false
>and prefer shit like sauvage
this is true to some extent, though sauvage is so overdone that even people who don't care for perfume have gotten bored with it.

Obviously cologne is for other males to smell. Most shit males do is for other males, same with women that does most shit to look good to other women.

I hate both male and female perfumes, get's my nose irritated and give me a massive headache I almost throw up at times, there was a insanely beautiful blonde girl with blue eyes at my class in college once who used a very strong one, it didn't matter how pretty she was I couldn't get near her without being on the verge of vomiting, perfume sucks really hard, just take a fucking bath and that's it.