IT'S TRUE

IT'S TRUE
HE'S A VEGETABLE
STICKY SOON

Attached: Screenshot_20220331-192823.jpg (1402x1236, 441.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cd1eNS9HtXo
nypost.com/2022/03/31/bruce-willis-misfired-guns-on-set-amid-cognitive-struggles-report/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RLM must apologize. They made a video mocking a disabled mentally ill man. They need to address this. Their silence is deafening.

youtu.be/cd1eNS9HtXo

I'm really not looking forward to how he'll probably vanish for now and in a few years a paparazzi will catch him looking haggard and drooling

I hope they don't apologize so gay fatbeard won't be in their videos anymore

are there any kino where the leading actor had major cognitive impairments?

>HE'S A VEGETABLE
That's not what aphasia means, schizo.

>mocking a disabled mentally ill man
not really.

Jack Nicholson did the same thing 10 years ago and he still out there

>Aphasia is a condition that affects your ability to communicate. It can affect your speech, as well as the way you write and understand both spoken and written language. Aphasia typically occurs suddenly after a stroke or a head injury

He's fucking dead dude. He's basically in a coma. It'll be announced very soon, he doesn't have long left.

>He's basically in a coma
Wow, your brain is completely broken.

I dont think I'm ready for that

This isn't some onset thing, he had a recent stroke and it fucked him up at the least

Post more of your headcanon, it's extremely amusing to read.

That was my first post here retard why are you in denial?
He would make a statement himself if he was good. He clearly had a stroke or something along those lines

Jack just had trouble memorizing his lines, Bruce seems to be in a much worse state

nypost.com/2022/03/31/bruce-willis-misfired-guns-on-set-amid-cognitive-struggles-report/amp/

Bruce Willis having dementia and near death isn't amusing bro. People who mocked his movies recently should feel ashamed of themselves. He's already basically dead. I've seen this condition before, there's no coming back from it.

Bruce Willis having dementia and near death isn't amusing bro. People who mocked his movies recently should feel ashamed of themselves. He's already basically dead. I've seen this condition before, there's no coming back from it.

If I remember (lol) right, Jack was having problems memorizing scripts, and since he wasn't motivated he just retired because he didn't want to keep working until he dropped

What Bruce has is much worse, and from all the stories coming out he's been declining for a long time rather than it just happening to him

Attached: images-2021-10-20T055624.945.jpg (673x456, 27.54K)

Name two kinos this has been egg head mayo money ass retard has been in. (Die Hard is a flick )

>play pretend for Jews into your 80s
Or
>watch every game you want front row with homemade chili and no one can tell you no
Jack is so fucking based holy shit

I'd join in on the memes but im genuinely terrified of anything dementia related or adjacent, and i dont want to tempt fate.

Of all the things people have mocked on here likely including you and the 70 year old rich guy being sick and fading away knowing someone will be paid to be there to wipe his ass. He had a full life and will not suffer, it’s not like he had bone cancer like William Hurt. I mean it sucks but come on, there are far, far worse more painful ways to die. He’s just going to fade to a point where he needs care and probably won’t even be cognizant when he dies. Sounds like a better deal than dying fucking scream in agony because your own body betrayed you and you’re a twisted broken mess of pain and misery.

The guy has two kids aged 10 and 8 and he'll probably be a non-verbal husk, drooling and shitting in diapers before they're even teenagers. Kinda sad man.

When did he get diagnosed with it? 2011? In 2014 he must already have been because from that point onwards he pretty much only did direct-to-video movies.

Attached: bw.jpg (1239x2348, 659.52K)

Yeah it is thst sucks but imo there are just far worse ways to go out. I’ve seen people with dementia and seen people with terminal cancer. I’d take dementia, honestly. It would suck ass but he’s in a position where he’ll be very well cared for, he will get help. Honestly the best way to die is before any of that shit can get you. Even if it’s from an accident or injury it’s better than dying in soul crushing fucking agony from long term illness. Fuck that shit I’m putting one in my own dome before I let that happen to me if I live that long. It makes me fucking sick to my stomach thinking about what William hurt got, seeing pics of bone cancer gave me bad dreams for like 3 days.

mike and jay have blood on their hands

Twelve Monkeys is kino. Also his best performance.

Their silence is deafening