Prove me a movie below 6.5 imdb rating is actually worth watching

Prove me a movie below 6.5 imdb rating is actually worth watching

Attached: 1648728643664.png (1000x1000, 13.39K)

Problem Child 2

>Prove me
It depends too much on your tastes in movies.

inb4 people start posting shitty horror movies

That was easy.

Attached: screenshot019 2022-03-31, 07_17_56.jpg (971x109, 9.43K)

>6.3/10

Attached: ob_f20077.jpg (1200x941, 151.23K)

Van Helsing (2004) is the kinoest shitty movie.

Fortress
Split Second
The Vagrant
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2
Phase IV

>TCM 2 is 5.6
So underrated.

The Toxic Avenger

why is it so low? Im kinda interested on watching it but dont want to waste time on absolute shit

The Core is 5.5 and it's the best disaster flick ever done and fun as hell

>6.4
Fuck you OP.

Attached: image_2022-03-31_093815.png (813x1200, 1.13M)

Deep Impact

IMDB rating is heavily biased as it represents the opinion of Californian teenagers and political activists who buy fake accounts and fake ratings.

Now You See Me 2.

Watch more movies. /thread

I must apologize for OP. He is an idiot. We have purposely trained him wrong, as a joke.

Attached: Untitled picture.png (1288x616, 607.29K)

According to IMDB, Shawshank Redemption is comfortably the greatest movie of all time, while The Dark Knight comes in third. Also featuring in the top 10 are two Lord of the Rings movies. If you would care to look at the top 20, you'll find a third Lord of the Rings and a Star Wars movie.

Don't worry about IMDB ratings.

It's tonally different from the first movie and that made some people butthurt.
Watch it, it's an absolute comedy-ish horror classic that deserves to be mentioned alongside Evil Dead 2, Tremors, etc.

Had this on video as a kid, me and my brother watched it so much and still know so much of it by heart, but I never want to see it again because I'm sure I'll hate it now.

Good comedies and horrors will routinely get a undeserved rating. You have to adjust for that. Anything else I generally look for a 7.0.

That's what horror movies get rated on there.

I personally like it more than the original and it's my favourite horror sequel. It's barely related to the first at all, mind you. It isn't a similar film, it doesn't really have a similar set of events. It's almost Army of Darkness to Evil Dead.

but kung pow is shit and unfunny. it was fun when you were 10 years old, just like scary movie. but unwatchable shit when you grow up