Why do rape scenes disproportionately occur in shows that women love?

Why do rape scenes disproportionately occur in shows that women love?

Attached: Game-of-Thrones-rape-scene.jpg (615x409, 32.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CN3iEA85sBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women love being dominated and rape involves domination.

Because women love to be raped

>Game of Thrones
pfft...make way for the rape king of tv.

Attached: Outlander.jpg (1080x1920, 321.62K)

rape literally doesnt exist, its a way to punish males of low status who didnt meet the womans expectstions

why do they rally so hard against it then?

The oldest novel in the world was written by a woman. The main character rapes multiple women in the story and they all fall in love with him.
A lot of women like being ravaged when it's by a man they like. For most, it's just in the realm of fantasy.

It’s all part of the roleplaying on a vast scale.

My 53 year old mother is obsessed with this show, as well as peaky blinders, and vikings... and dexter.

Is there something I should know?

Because if they're not against it, then it would be consensual sex.
Think user, THINK

Because they don't want to be rapes by you.

Most women after watching that scene want to be fucked.

its a turn on to women until the guy cooms in them then it is just a pit of sadness in their stomach for the rest of their life

this. it's not rape if they like it

cause theyre women, they dont know what they want unless a man tells them

This whole thing sets of a duality in me.

We all know women love rape, but I'm hardly going to rape my gf for fear that she'll unironically/hypothetically enjoy it but then call the police and fuck up my life.

>WOMEN LOVE TO BE RAPED
No we fucking don't. This is such a common fantasy for pathetic basement dwelling incels. You're so disgusting, seriously.
>inb4 tranny
Biological female and go fuck yourselves.

It's called a shittest. Women know they're full of shit and try to test you to see if you buy their shit. If you buy it, you failed the test and you're out of the game.

Like Patrice said "Even my mama was somebody's hoe".

my gf likes being choked during sex. it can be enjoyable but sometimes I think "man women really are useless whores."

ywnbaw

You just haven't met the right man yet. One day a rapist will come along and sweep you off your feet.

>tranny boogeyman
As expected. You will never be a man and you will probably be forced to date a disgusting tranny freak.

>We

Attached: 1547668981929.jpg (342x345, 15.43K)

rape fetish

I've also noticed that women have a weird fascination with horror movies/games. I guess it's the danger that makes their pussy tingle.

This is actually pod racing

Attached: 1427525571045.png (736x354, 341.72K)

Be careful walking home tonight lover

The show is rape central
>Main guy gets raped by Edmure Tully
>Main guy gets blackmailed by a hot noblewoman into having sex with her (she later dies giving birth to his baby, kek)
>Main guy's adopted french urchin son also gets raped by Edmure Tully
>Main woman gets gangraped while a 60s pop song plays over it
>Main guy and woman's daughter gets raped and impregnated

>I speak for the entire female sex
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean the rest don't.

Yes, we. I'm sorry you never interact with real women (no, interacting with trannies on an anime website doesn't count)

you know the rule. tits or GTFO

The idea of getting hard fucked by Jason Momoa, Henry Cavill and such men is hot. Getting raped by ugly Harvey Weinstein kiketypes is not hot.

Attached: 1621619950014.jpg (1200x778, 123.14K)

Riddle me this: If women like rape, then why do handsome men get charged with sexual harrasmemt all the time?

You have massive understanding issues but it's not surprising since you're a woman, let's work on your basic comprehension skills:

>Women love being dominated and rape involves domination.
Let's note the two different statements here:
>Women love being dominated
>rape involves domination.
Here, the poster never said women liked rape, they said that women love being dominated, which is a simple fact known by anyone with a minimal sexual life. They also said rape involved domination, which is also an obvious fact.
But they never implied women liked rape itself, but rather: women can find rape scenes to be interesting because it's like a "safe way" of "experiencing" total domination (rape) through media.

Once again, not expecting a roastie like you to get that.

Mother, father, and daughter bonding moments over being raped in recent eps, absolutely kino. An entire family has been raped! I did like Claire’s cutaway to modern life fantasy scene though. Kino moment. youtu.be/CN3iEA85sBI

Women lives rape scenes

>Yes, we

Attached: 1547224658133.jpg (226x212, 7.64K)

Jason momoa is not capable of raping a woman. She will want it. He is (or was) the hottest guy on earth (that was famous enough for people to know).

>Yes we love to be raped
We know Anonette

It's so funny to me that most modern shows aimed at women on Netflix all have a rape scene. It's like the directors know it gets them wet as fuck but imagine the shitstorm if they admitted they use those scenes for that reason. Kek.

Rape exists on an evolutionary level, honey
Mother nature only cares about consent as long as it helps the spreading of genes
Ducks rape each other, dogs rape each other, lions rape each other, male animals fight to the death sometimes, just so they can rape a female one
We have our own exalted set of moral rules which are well and good, but they're not going to rewrite fucking millions of years of hard-wired code just because it's "right"

The majority of women take great enjoyment in their male partners taking the lead in a lot of ways, and that also involves sexuality
Now, that isn't a jump to rape right away, and I don't think anybody wants to go through the horrifying experience of actually getting raped "for real", but women enjoy the idea of a dubious half-consenting sexual encounter with a dashing man like Khal Drogo for example

In the scene as well, Dany likes drogo, she thinks he's hot, but she doesn't know if she wants it or if she's ready, and she's not sure if she TRULY doesn't know...
It's more complicated than just enjoying full-on rape, but the seed of something similar is undeniably there

This is probably true, but it’s funny. He’s such a romantic sap. Ended up marrying his teenage crush, who’s way older.

We would rather die than getting raped by you you're so fucking gross.

That's the thing. You see him, this big ripped bronze God of a man who can lift you with one hand... And then he's totally boy next door. A giant barbarian man you can play video games with and know he loves you for you. That's what every girl dreams of