Respect to Bruce Willis for method acting for his next role

Respect to Bruce Willis for method acting for his next role

Attached: images (4) (17).jpg (554x554, 13.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wJWksPWDKOc
youtube.com/watch?v=JWC-cVQmEmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

personally I think he might have taken it a bit too far. but who am I to judge talent

Attached: 23743746.png (521x454, 564.42K)

>Respect to Bruce Willis for method acting for his next role
I don't even care if he can't remember the lines, he'll look good while doing it.

Bruce is put in front of the camera all the other actors have to improvise based off what he's doing to keep the tone and pace of the story.

BOX OFFICE HIT, SHOWS SKILL 10 OUT OF 10. BRUCE HAD NO IDEA WHAT'S HAPPENING BUT STILL WON'T THE OSCAR. EVEN PUNCHED WILLSMITH.

I don't get it.

picrel is from an album that tries to show what dementia looks like using music. It's 6 hours long and has 6 stages.
Bruce Willis was recently diagnosed with aphasia, a degenerative condition that makes it very hard to speak. It's like trying to speak in a different language. You forget basic words.
The joke: Bruce Willis developed aphasia on purpose because he's method acting.

picrel: youtube.com/watch?v=wJWksPWDKOc
aphasia: youtube.com/watch?v=JWC-cVQmEmY

thank you captain aspergers

But what was his next role supposed to be?

nothing. He retired from acting due to his diagnosis. that's part of the joke I guess

Attached: 24623632.jpg (400x400, 26K)

He's looked like shit since RED, get the fuck out of here.

>picrel is from an album that tries to show what dementia looks like using music
Cringe. Let me guess hipster faggots lvoe this

probably. I tried listening to it a few years ago. after 2 yours I was bored af. Sometimes I want to go back and listen to it cause people in the comments seem very stoked

Henry Cavill is looking sexy here

autism
go listen to your metal and anime themes incel faggot

wernicke's aphasia > broca's aphasia faget

An Empty Bliss is better

based mong poster

Attached: th.jpg (474x425, 36.19K)

OMG!!!!!! SIX HOURS OF DISTORTED 1930s JAZZ MUSIC!!!!!! HOLY HECKERINO!!!! WHAT A BRILLIANT WORK OF ART!!!!!!!

>Soundwaves are... le bad

Attached: Qay.jpg (1440x521, 49.58K)

>OH BOY IS THAT... VAGUELY OLD TIMEY MUSIC DISTORTED WITH OCCASSIONAL STATIC NOISE INTERSPERSED WITH DEEP DARK HIDDEN THEMES, OH MY SCIENCE REDDIT THIS IS THE HECKIN COOLEST COLLERINOEST COOLPUCCINOEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD

Attached: reddti soy.png (427x400, 17.15K)

We know, Bruce

OHNONONONO

is there anything scarier than dementia bros?

Anyone else listen to this album just because they like ambient music and not really worry about any of the themes?

the caretaker

I never knew any of the themes of that album until it became a meme on here. it was just something someone recommended me

They did before it became a meme among tiktok zoomers, now it's uncool to like that album