Let's go on a date to guage our comparability

>let's go on a date to guage our comparability
>no problem, here's my penis, which is part of me and will be used to pleasure your vagina
>OMG NO YOU CAN'T TAKE YOUR DICK OUT REEEEE REEEE

How is this just an efficient thing to do on a date? It's expediting the process and should be a normal thing to do on a first date. Why are women so retarded?

Attached: Bwc.jpg (639x480, 21.86K)

It's extremely considerate.

>I know it's pretty, baby, but I didn't take it out for air.

>He was uncircumcised!
>Nobody wants an Alf?
>An Alf?
>An Alf! You know, when his schmeckel looks like that alien from that sitcom!
>Oh, an Alf!

>penis which is part of me and will be used to pleasure you vagina
Penis can't pleasure a vagina. I'm 5" (a bit above average) and my girlfriend pretty often says that women can't orgasm with penetration anyway so i just use my mouth and fingers during sex

>Americans cut parts of their sons cocks off so when they grow up jews and their media machine wont laugh at them
Clown-Country, a nation of jewish owned slaves.

I love America and Americans

Attached: img-2022-03-20-21-01-53.png (1200x632, 28.85K)

>5"
>(a bit above average)
Careful when you swing that thing.

Attached: 38350360675_c2a22629da_z.jpg (640x360, 54.73K)

>img-2022-03-20-21-01-53.png
fucking lol

>By the protocols of Zion! You're not even circumsized!

>american men need to lubricate their penis to masturbate and still think cutting of a piece of your cock is the right thing to do

Attached: 1404134585463.jpg (450x735, 184.79K)

What would you do in that scenario?
I'd so suck that cock

Straight guy here. I would suck his dick just out of politeness. It's just how I was raised

Best of luck to you, friend.

Women are weird. They'll happily initiate sex when they're ready but if you do it before that moment they are instantly repulsed.
Once a girl invited me back to her place after we'd hooked up, took me up to her bedroom, told me she'd be back in a bit, I undressed and got under the covers and when she came back to the room she looked like I had just taken a shit on the floor. What the fuck was I supposed to do? She must have known what I was expecting. Why else would she invite me back to her place?
We made out for a bit before she told me she wasn't ready and started babbling about a bad break up. Blue balled me. I can understand how sex turns to rape because it was fucking infuriating being played like that but I wasn't drunk enough to try anything but thankfully was drunk enough to just fall asleep while she was talking.

Remember it's never gay if you say 'no homo'

thank God I was born with 7,5" monster cock

I guess they want you to ask first or something

Hope you're talking about soft.

t. 9"x7" soft

2" soft, growers have better functionality

I can titfuck M-cups and still get sucked off, I'm perfectly "functional" as you say.

why don't women just delete unsolicited dickpicks instead of having a massive meltdown about it