Women and Will Smith

Have you all noticed that the women in your lives all were not sure who to support after the Will Smith slap?

All of the women in my life initially thought that Will Smith should not have slapped Chris Rock, but also thought that Chris might have had it coming because Jada has a disease that made her bald. When I pointed out that she didn't have cancer but alopecia which only causes hair loss, they still defended it because "hair loss is different for women".

2 days later, all the celebrities have been on the talk shows and shown support for Chris Rock and disdain for Will Smith. Now, all the women I've talked to (4 of them) don't support Will at all and think he should've been booted from the Academy. My opinion has stayed the same throughout. Do women just believe whatever is popular to believe?

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (259x194, 10.17K)

Yes

Women are more likely to adjust to and go with what the group and authority figures say, yes.
>Le incel
No, it's an empirical fact.

>disease made he bald

Shes an old person with hair loss.

Yes it's in their nature to go with popular opinion.

you literally talk to no women

Yeah it’s ridiculous, I asked her yesterday and she already changed her mind instead of arbitrarily keeping the same opinion until the end of time, kek what can I say, women are whores plain and simple. Yes my mother is the only woman in my life why do you ask?

Black women all wear wigs anyway so why does it even matter?

Found the female.

>Do women just believe whatever is popular to believe?
Yes. Women have a herd mentality and just support what everyone else does. It's the same with low-test beta males.

She deserves what's happening to her cucking Will is a no no

>Jada has a disease that made her bald
Is this even true? She doesn't look like she has lost any hair. She had just shaved her head. There are no huge obvious bald spots in that super short hair, the way that you see on the pictures of people with whatever that disease is called.

I think she's faking it for attention.

Attached: 1412009518472.jpg (480x546, 131.07K)

Annnnnd....we're done here folks – that's a wrap!

They all get wet at the sight of a man getting violent on behalf of a woman, then a couple of days later the arousal wears off and their "all violence is bad" mentality resumes control.

It's like post-nut clarity.

No

I don't care or have a side. No man cares because these aren't real people and men aren't emotionally volatile and vulnerable to mass media manipulation unless they're low test

I haven't spoken with them about Will Smith because I'm not a terminally online faggot

Women seem to inexplicably think Smith and Pinkett Smith have a really great relationship, probably because he is totally under the thumb and likes talking about his feelings

i dont think i've ever asked a woman for their opinion on anything

I'm gonna slap niggers because that's what my rolemodel big willy uncle tom does

Of the women I know only 2 thought, and still think, Will was in the right but both of them are also bald themselves.

women are just different, you cant hold them to the same standards as men. women mold themselves to fit their reality. ever notice how girls ALWAYS listen to what ever music their boyfriend listens to? there is a reason 99% of commercials target women and children

Yes. Women are social creatures. Congruence is the most imoritsnt aspect of collectivism

Jada is an attention and pity seeking whore who just shaved her head.
Look at Gail Porter for a celebrity who actually has Alopecia

I've noticed that probably slightly less women are aware that this is fake than their male counterparts but most people are so incredibly fucking stupid that they fell for it regardless so it doesn't really matter.

Why are women renting free in your head?

My gf initially thought Will Smith was right to stand up for her, but also agreed that Jada is an evil bitch. I imagine when I talk to again her opinion will have changed even more. Women are inconsistent and highly impressionable, no surprises there