/cum/ - Canada USA Mexico

Attached: 1642034692354.jpg (2024x1638, 725.15K)

me holding the gun

Matthew

uhh, bros?

Attached: k.png (460x176, 53.82K)

Chadthew

Matt Zazzy

The man, the legend, the Zazueta

Matt doggy dog

i don't like the "greenlandic" poster

Got a chunk of shit that won't come out, its time will come.
Didn't see any decent thighs today, very sad
I think mexico might be a nice place to live if there are places that aren't cartel ridden.

I DO like Matthew Zazueta

nobody cares what you like, faggot

Attached: 1624353780854.jpg (301x316, 24.96K)

Zazu isn't so bad if he isn't being a wigger

He's a good kid, he just needs some guidance.

Is he our /cum/ mascot?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103.4K)

Spent 2 full days trying to find a way into the US without having to make my wife a vaxnigger and I give up. I'm stuck in Germany.

Attached: cry.png (1014x819, 510.05K)

Nut up and get the shot faggot.

when do summer vacations start in the us?

I don't have to, she does, but she should not have to.

what should i get at mcdolans

Hire a bum to take the Clot Shots in your wife's name wham bam thank you ma'am

2 mcdoubles(no mustard) and an oreo mcflurry

I think you need to present ID to get a euro vaxnigger certificate. Theirs are more secure than the shitty paper CDC card.

trannybros I'm gonna be so sad when Russia wins the war :(

prolly about two weeks, if they havent already started

okay yeah resetting it changed it. they can never take me out

go to mexico and bribe someone to say your wife got the vax, they'll do it for sure.

trips dont lie

Should not as defined by whom? You?

She doesn't have to. She can stay in Germany.

What's the difference between a good kid who needs guidance and a bad kid?

Yes, by me, her husband, who was born in God's country. This inhibits my right to raise my family in my country and should be unconstitutional.

Germany sucks. Have you been here? It sucks.

Keep us posted.

I didn't take the vaxx and I didn't die wtf libtards thought I was gonna die if I didn't take the shot???

Attached: 1643773605199.gif (607x609, 760.55K)

i want the cost of everything to go down 50 bucks to what it was. sleepy joe is literally one of the worst presidents weve ever had cause hes made everyones quality of life 10 times worse cause the stupid sanctions or whatever, afghanistan embarrassment etc etc

Skin color.

I want to bully an American femboy about not having a foreskin until he ends up cumming from the humiliation.

>my country
You don't even live here. She has her choice. Get the shot or stay in Germany. Maybe South Africa will take you.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST PULL OUT OF A QUAGMIRE WAR, WHAT ABOUT FREEDOM IN THIS PLACE I CANT EVEN POINT OUT ON A MAP!

Attached: 1623571142509.jpg (700x700, 94.21K)

bit gay ngl

You abandoned us. You being here should be unconstitutional.

there's 24 weeks in one semester
each class is around 45 minutes long
you attend classes between 2-3 times every week
during those 18 hours you have to find the hottest girl in the class and by the end of it sleep with her
challenge accepted?

He is the essence of /cum/

How far gone they are. Matt is unhinged but he's not violent. He just needs a daddy.

What's funny is that when the baby is born the baby will be an automatic US citizen and able to fly without vaccination to the US and stay permanently. Just not her.

lol I still pay taxes so fuck you

Biden is so shit at his job that Hillary is going to run in 2024 and primary him lmao

Attached: 1639213493532.webm (512x248, 294.97K)

Buying a hooker costs less.

Thank God we had a president with the balls to rip the bandaid off in Afghanistan.

Why don't you just wait till november when Republicans sweep the House and Senate, they'll get rid of the stupid, pointless and inneffective vax rules at that point.

so is buying expired cheese. but are you seriously going to take that risk?

Attached: 1637951751333.jpg (640x921, 45.58K)

Good. We don't need you anchor baby bullshit.

It's hilarious watching pedocel lose every political argument he starts. Truly a top tier >mexican intellectual

Blame this site for turning me gay.

Pray for me, unironically. I hope more than anything they suspend it for just a single fucking month so I can just get her in, because there's no deportations anymore.

No they won't. It only affects foreigners.

Post your boards
>Any Forums
>/lit/
>/sci/ (sometimes)
>Any Forums (sometimes)

leftists "progs" commies whatever the fuck they call themselves, the people who talk about bread a lot should be against making everything 10 times more expensive but they dont seem to be. they seem to be pretending to care about fucking ukrainians. a place that they never gave a fuck about before, in fact i recall the far lefties always sucking russian monkeys dicks. guess they just go with whatever cnn says or their favorite youtuber (probably influenced by cnn)

there are deportations of people committing immigration fraud, just not of people hopping the border. So they'd deport a european taxpayer instead of a border hopping leech on the system

Fuck off, Mutthew. We all know it's you.

have to tried finding a gf instead of being a faggot online?

Attached: 1638438357631.png (230x230, 70.19K)

>janny warns me for queenposting
>There's only more queenposting

Cheers, janny, at least you tried.

Attached: 1645128566001.png (706x645, 106.57K)

shut up you reddit tier moron

You're such a Mexican it's unreal.

I don't have a foreskin :( but I don't see how your bullying would make me cum!

Attached: 1629871204593.jpg (400x436, 46.28K)