Jared looks so bored lmao

Jared looks so bored lmao

Attached: 1104E27E-7A28-41A9-94BF-1A80B8FBBE25.jpg (1465x812, 226.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jxUWWam0IH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i hate vtubers so much it's unreal

>vtubers
A what?

"You're character is so cute"
"Really a unique character, it's mesmerizing... uh....anyway I forgot the question"
looks like Jared is about to dive head first into the vtuber rabbithole

worst part is when the person was pretty good-looking and they decide to become a vtuber exclusively

>My kind of fox
This, if he was bored he wouldn't have been so curious about her or how she works, also Jared will definitely be rocking a Fubuki outfit sometime later this year it was too Gucci for him to resist.

He's got an island full of hoes and a dick like a cucumber. Asshole is fifty but looks twenty. I hate him so much it's unreal.

Attached: download (14).jpg (275x183, 12.15K)

>shirtless
that jacket's ruined

youtube.com/watch?v=jxUWWam0IH4

check out this double

You should be banned for watching a vtuber and I mean that unironically.

Vapid women squeaking behind an anime girl avatar.

I hate more the people that idolize them too much

who cares if jared's bored?

who /vt/uber here?

Attached: 6BC7395C-D63A-4521-BC74-3DC76AD47D61.jpg (750x419, 40.9K)

Same, the entire retarded board on this site is just "OMG DID YOU SEE RYUKIKIO'S NEWEST STREAM? IT'S SO WHOLESOME!"

Why is this a board? People here have been asking for a e-celeb board for a long ass time in order to clean up this place a bit.

what's the deal with vtubers? are they all owned by the same brand? is it the japanese version of tiddystreamers on twitch?

Attached: 1644773603607.gif (128x128, 73.22K)

The western roastoid fears the 2D

Japanese vtuber only please

>watching vtumors

Attached: 1646598356271.gif (600x600, 1.77M)

>mice or small birds or whatever it is you chinks eat
wtf?

Vtubers are a thing in the west as well. A streamer I occasionally watched turned into one, which made me stop watching them. It's embarrassing to see people like them.

I don't know what's more embarrassing, watching vtubers or being a jared leto fan

See, the thing is an e-celeb board would mostly just be the same kind of retarded celebrity gossip we see here or would otherwise quickly devolve into a lolcow board.
I’d rather it be something like /yt/- Youtubers so that there’s that little bit of standard which wo

Most ones you see are from a group called Hololive but there is also a larger group called Nijisanji that is more popular in Japan. There are also a lot of indie vtubers.