What I find most remarkable is how Jada doesn’t turn to comfort her husband or calm him down

What I find most remarkable is how Jada doesn’t turn to comfort her husband or calm him down.

That’s fucking cold

Attached: 1.webm (360x640, 2.58M)

evil witch

>Look at Jada's reaction
How the fuck am I supposed to do that? She's facing away from the fucking camera. She maybe? laughs after Will slaps him.

Why are black men getting cucked so hard in the media? Even their skin color got incorporated in the lgbt flag

I'm so over this shit and I never want to see Will Smith or his family again. If Hollywood are smart then they'll blacklist his entire family from future projects because nobody is watching that garbage except the handful of black people dumb enough to side with them.

#OscarsSoBlack

dis how we do it ytboi

Attached: gf-PQvR-6HzW-GcCZ_jaden-smith-664x442-nocrop.jpg (664x427, 25.55K)

Bene gesserit witch

Attached: gfhd.jpg (840x560, 54.57K)

I hate how this bitch never gets criticized for anything. Here or in her interviews cucking Will Smith out

Evil harpie ruining another great man's life. What else is new

Does she have him by the balls with alimony threats or some thing if he divorced her?

Ruin your career by getting buttburt and assaulting a cool comedian and your reward is two half assed finger claps and permission to prep the bull

People can't stop shilling Hollywood corruption, next they will own their essence

She laughs when Chris Rock jokingly says "Wow, so Will Smith just slapped the shit out of me" along with the rest of the audience. Doesn't look at Will even when Will is hollering at Chris Rock to not talk about his wife. Seems very ashamed to be with him.
Piecing this together, Will Smith initially laughed at the joke but when he saw his wife disapproved, Will realized this was his chance to "win his wife back" and jumped on it. Thing is, it really didn't work out for him.
I wouldn't be shocked if Jada leaves him, and claims he was abusive to her physically (using this outburst and the time Will slapped a reporter as proof) to come out of the divorce as the good guy.

I'm a cuck so I can understand Will

Having your girl sleep around and fuck other dudes sending you pics while you're out of town is hot af

lmao wtf

Will does not seem to get off on this

She was laughing with joy. She doesn't care about Will, she used him and he fell in her trap. You'd think this bitch would have stopped him when he stood up and walked slowly. Nah, she watch ruin his Oscar ceremony and that's what she wanted. She's an evil succubus that really fucked him up.

Then why wouldn't he divorce her? He obviously likes it but is publicly embarrassed

He shouldve paid divorce, went through his JUST phase and starred in kino with Brendan Fraser but no. He chose to stay with this hagraven and keep suffering.

He's in love with her.
She doesn't love him.
It's that simple.

She just watched two men humiliate themselves after a joke at her expense and she gets to end up looking like the victim when in reality it's her fault for not being able to take a joke. She must be a witch or something

Will is probably a faggot

Toxic femininity

>why wouldn't he divorce her?

Because he's a broken simp. Simple as. Plus the divorce would ruin him, and he probably does love his retarded kids. She's probably explained to him, in detail, exactly what would happen if he tried to divorce her with out her consent.

These people are sociopaths. Jada is a bad one.

I also noticed she laughed, what a senseless bitch

cause everyone in hollywood knows about fraser
they'll never go through it unless its fool-proof that they got their asses covered