Name me a bigger bitch

Name me a bigger bitch
inb4 >your mom

Attached: GettyImages-180971965.jpg (1200x960, 128.65K)

I would sacrifice you all to Moloch himself without hesitation or mercy, to transport into that film and go balls-deep inside both her and Nurse Pilbow (Mimi Sarkisian), several times a day. EVERY day. For the rest of my LIFE.

She unironically did nothing wrong.

Jada

Attached: 74C4B88F-0A65-4744-B8A6-CE61B92C6912.jpg (640x322, 16.48K)

SPBP

Skyler white

Hands down, much worse.

Attached: Kai winn.jpg (240x320, 15.89K)

She works on a mental ward, for fuck's sake. She might not be pleasant, but the assholes who are on the ward aren't any better.

I always like how the story is told totally through Mcmurphy's eyes. He's the biggest asshole on the planet, but he's mad at somebody else for being a bitch. Yeah bro, she kind of has to be to deal with the likes of you.

real life women

are you forgetting when she weaponized her friendship with Billy's mom against him, knowing how sensitive the topic of his mother is, and then he killed himself immediately afterwards?

i'm willing to give you all the benefit of the doubt and assume that you haven't seen the movie in a long time. but that moment proved that she's not a horrible person.

Came here to say this, the ward was running smoothly until that Irish prick showed up.

*that she's a horrible person

really bad typo

McMurphy is based and you’re a faggot

Attached: mildred-pierce.veda-pierce.jpg (210x295, 14.31K)

She helped Billy find a way out of his mental torment. It was that or a lifetime of anguish in mental wards. She also punished McMurphy for faking it and trying to escape legal punishment. She was the real hero all along.

come on

Attached: 656756756.jpg (620x360, 26.94K)

Judith from TAAHM
real womyn don't count,OP is asking for fictional characters. Also of course irl women are far more of bitches,that's obvious for anyone with at least half a brain

your mom

Attached: 7E6671DD-D359-44D2-9E5B-DA38DEBDA1C9.jpg (500x309, 65.65K)

Agreed. We need more mental health facilities and nurse ratchets for the increasing number of trannies and other mentally ill fuckups.

Spbp

Cambridge MA here more =/= better.
Even with the state paying for it, having a huge mental health care department becomes a bureaucratic labyrinth of cut corners, outdated policy, long wait times, and no shortage of graft. My liberal city should be a leading example of mental health but in reality its just an overwhelming number of junkies in a confusing system and a lifetime of paying for them