You didn't see graphite

You didn't see graphite.

Attached: dyatlov.jpg (1200x800, 83.62K)

FUCK YOU BITCH, I SAW GRAPHITE, IT WAS IT BITCH, FR FR SKRRT SKRRT

Of course I didn't.
That would mean the reactor exploded.
Can you explain how an rbmk reactor explodes or are you stupid?

>Can you explain how an rbmk reactor explodes or are you stupid?
I'm not prepared to explain it at this time.

>What does the graph say?
>360% inflation, but that's as far as the chart goe-
>Not great, not terrible.

Attached: meltdown.png (2300x1532, 349.44K)

kek

Attached: 1629981626503.jpg (400x320, 36.51K)

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-31 ruble charts - Google Search.png (733x308, 20.26K)

I imagine Putin has 10 guys like this telling him the invasion is right on schedule.

checked

Attached: 4500B6AA-94CC-4759-B717-B95DFDFBF2F8.jpg (700x700, 52.45K)

Attached: 30a.jpg (475x356, 54.45K)

go back

Did you see how he roasted his own intel chief before the invasion? That guy is one of his oldest allies. I wouldn't want to give him bad news, either.

Attached: 1619554627842.png (520x1800, 1.8M)

Russian state media has 10 guys telling the public the invasion is right on schedule too

Attached: russians withdraw from kyiv.png (957x967, 968.63K)

nah boss no graphite over here

Attached: sunburrn.jpg (984x656, 656.59K)

This is so retarded, radiation poisoning would never do that, and certainly not spread to her, and the baby would not "take the radiations to protect the mom".
Good series but shit writing really.

this helicopter fell from the sky
why does this copter no longer fly

>This is so retarded, radiation poisoning would never do that, and certainly not spread to her

>t. brainlet

Elaborate, retard.

hes poisoned yes, his contaminated clothes been burnt so other than whats left on him how does the degredation of his body give off more harmful radiogens?

There is one radiation, well-known but less common than those mentioned above, that is capable of inducing radioactivity in an irradiated person or object; that is neutron radiation. The reason that neutrons are effective in that regard and other radiations are not is because radioactivity is a property of the nucleus of an atom, and the common x, gamma, beta, and alpha radiations interact with the electrons of atoms, but not within the nuclei, whereas neutrons are able to penetrate the electron cloud around an atom and be absorbed by the nucleus, changing the nuclear configuration and, in some cases, making it unstable against radioactive decay.

the only way you seent graphite is if that mf exploded and them bitches literally can't explode
on god

Oh! My mistake then. Thank you for clarifying. You know far more about nuclear reactors than I and I will respect your analysis of the situation.