Elliotsisters, we just cant stop winning

Elliotsisters, we just cant stop winning

Attached: 1624714959518.jpg (629x707, 230.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

searchlightpictures.com/juno/
miramax.com/movie/smart-people/
warnerbros.com/movies/inception
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a nice young lad.

I fucking knew they were going to do this. Fucking dropped, season 2 was so stylish and now this. Fuck you Ellen

they already retconned her name in the credits on Netflix, I wonder if they did it for TPB too

Attached: 1646834972248.jpg (720x732, 75.22K)

They haven't just rewatched tpb

>his

Attached: file.png (459x44, 33.72K)

Transfolk are an easy target to punch down at for people like you who have nothing going for them. "I may be a fat, jobless piece of shit with such vitrolic opinions that my family won't speak to me, but I'm a *real man* unlike those trannies." It's a low bar to meet, but transfolk meet it and that let's you feel good about yourself because you've pushed someone else even lower on the totem pole than you are. It also helps that transfolk are rare and have no political or financial power, so the there isn't any risk of reprisal. Because you are too chickenshit to ever throw slurs at someone that could fight back, all you want is a punching bag.

>Ellen comes out as a dyke so the season 2 writers are forced to make half the season about her scissoring with some women on a farm to shut her up.
>Ellen turns into a man so the season 3 writers are forced to make half the season about her cutting her tits off to shut her up.
Bets on how Pages personal life will effect the writing in season 4?

The official websites for her old movies still list her as Ellen.

searchlightpictures.com/juno/
miramax.com/movie/smart-people/
warnerbros.com/movies/inception

>Umbrella Academy
shows no one has watched

Hopefully it's canceled after 3.

It's funny how all Any Forums copypasta has the same writing style, where you can tell right from the first few words that it's a Any Forums style copypasta. It's one of the few things that links current Any Forums to old Any Forums. the content may have changed, like how this guy is rambling about troons, but the feel is the same.

>punching down
>on the single most privileged and protected caste in society

lol
lmao even

>Because you are too chickenshit to ever throw slurs at someone that could fight back
I love how you said “that” instead of “who.” In fact, I laughed, because it showed me that matter how hard you force yourself to like them, you STILL don’t refer to them as people.

>I may be a fat, jobless piece of shit with such vitrolic opinions that my family won't speak to me,
at least those people can accept reality and don't force themselves and others to make believe something else.

Damn shame...

Attached: tN-T4qrGeVIl.jpg (594x400, 36.15K)

spends half the season hanging from a rope in her shower room

Isn't the point of acting to play a role that's NOT yourself?

If the show ends at season 3, what will that mean?

Fuck this, man. I watched both the first two seasons with my dad. How do I get out of watching season 3? Should I go on his Netflix profile and downbote the show or something? Or a way to put a Google extension on his chrome to make it hide any mention of the show? He's gonna want to watch it with me and it's too awkward to explain that I don't want to watch a show full of tranny shit.

The best thing is that she was probably the biggest name of the cast in the first series, but she's absolutely mogged by the rest of them (and they aren't even particularly good actors). They are bowing to her whims for brownie points, when another show would have killed her off ages ago

Did they get jaw implants? Something about that face looks off.

>is a man
>doesn't like any manly things
does Ellen know she could've just kept her tits and worn pants? who does she think she's fooling?

I wonder how big her clit is now after all that testosterone

Attached: 1636832386815.jpg (600x480, 52.03K)

She always had a strong jaw but it looks like it was "rounder" before

Attached: tumblr_o2a9mwFVvR1urbmqqo1_1280.jpg (750x938, 61.97K)

>Ellen Page is such a shitty actor she needs the characters she is playing to be her
They should have cast someone in the role that can actually act

Her ridiculous train crash of a life is way more entertaining than any of her acting