I miss him bros

I miss him bros...

Attached: nathan-for-you-giant-suit.jpg (700x500, 25.19K)

The plan?

Convert an entire generation of Any Forums shitposters into trannies

Who was in the wrong in Dumb Starbucks episode? Did Nathan simply jewed the cafe owner?

manufacture a chinese virus to boost Zoom market value

it's ok he's in the next series of umbrella academy

Nathan is in the wrong every episode, because he never makes any attempt to help the businesses

Drive up hyper inflation so that you pay employees relatively less in wages

Boost the ratings by goading a washed-up celebrity and known cuckold into assaulting the presenter

creating kino by exploiting small business owners

if a pinkhair told me she loved me i'd laugh in her face. and i didn't even graduate at all, let alone with good grades.

why is How To With John Wilson so shit

Manufacture a foreign war to thin out the redditor population

Several of the businesses were propped up by mere exposure of being on the show.
They didn't lose or gain anything really, and ultimately it was their decision to be on the show.
Nathan made no promises about what he could do for them, just provided ideas to work with that just so happened to make for kino viewing

You sound cool

Completely different style of humor but the regrowing foreskin scene was probably the hardest I laughed all last year

Sell a bunch of cheap monkey jpgs by convincing the public that they are unique pieces of art.

remember to drink your grandson's pee. stay healthy, anons

You people are so fucking delusional. It's bad enough that you're a delusional fucking fag, but the fact that you think you can turn everyone who is mean to you into delusional fucking fags too by posting sissy hypno cuck shit or whatever is just sad. The only way you could "convert" someone into a tranny is if you went back in time to when they were a little kid, gave them an adderall prescription and them molested the fuck out of them. Please do the inevitable and kys.

t. Wizard of Loneliness

i have no clue why you typed all this out

also cry harder tranny, heres your daily reminder that you'll NEVER be a woman