Cuban Lexi Belle who can barely speak English playing the role of blonde bombshell Marilyn Monroe...

Cuban Lexi Belle who can barely speak English playing the role of blonde bombshell Marilyn Monroe... What were they thinking?

Attached: 90.jpg (1429x1486, 201.28K)

>What were they thinking?

Attached: 1648555896806.webm (1040x1040, 2.85M)

>33 year old woman
>already wrinkled with huge ass bags under her eyes

Why do women age like shit?

I would still hold her hand

fucking hell

You sick fuck

I'm calling the police

her eye bags are cute

Attached: arms folded.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

Attached: 1647559465206.jpg (1536x1926, 576.88K)

Ana could shit in my mouth I would still be pleased so uh...

Can't believe that Ben Affleck dumped her just because she wanted to get impregnated and he didn't want any more children.

>Lexi Belle
???

Attached: you kiss my ass.webm (1920x1040, 2.96M)

ALL eyebags are cute

Ok, Ben

Get in line, I already asked her to HH

ew

>getting paid for this
IT'S NOT FAIR

Agreed.
She's not fat, drugged up, or whorish enough. Also isn't laughably bad at acting, and keeps her home from looking like a pig sty. They missed their chance at an authentic Monroe flick when Anna Nicole Smith kicked the bucket.

>barely speak English

Oh she can speak PERFECT English, as can Sophia Vergara and Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's just that their accent has become part of their brand. Without it she would just be another pretty face. It adds depth and uniqueness.

I drove a cab for almost 10 years and met a lot of limo drivers the moonlighted as cabbies and a few of them told me that Arnold actually sounds suuuuper creepy when his public persona isn't "on." Same with Gilbert Gottfried.

I am reminded once again of the fact I share the board with the guys who barely see real people.

The only thing wrong with the ageing hollywood women is that their managers continue to milk their brand and make them look "sexy" and do suggestive photoshoots way past their prime.

If an ageing man/woman acts their age it looks totally fine. People are not supposed to look and act like teens way into their adulthood.