Untitled

Attached: e228f42d3edd0b0bb25d75546884a1d6.png (737x3382, 130.74K)

Trump is a satanic zionist child rapist

Good.

Attached: 1625983623729.png (868x677, 505.79K)

April 14th faggot Trump has an announcement about Hunter Biden that changes everything

fuck yts

Attached: ezgif-7-43077778920e.webm (576x1024, 833.99K)

Based phone poster from Any Forums

Time has already proven that America lost.

DEAR ANGRY WHITE MALES, YOU WILL NEVER BE A WOMAN, LOL!

wasn't this nigger killed by a white guy for harrasing his girlfriend? LMAO

BBC board

Attached: 1626983499410.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

you mean joe and hunter are

Timmy killed him, no joke

And trump

Who is Trump?

This would only happen in America

Attached: obama.jpg (1920x2192, 1.37M)

Seek help

Wow, imagine thinking this would affect someone. Imagine having such a commodified identity that you think people attach their self worth to something like that in the same manner that you do. Finally, imagime bragging about that when the guy in office now is utterly fucking abysmal and cancelled every good thing done prior to him by executive order. I rest easy knowing that, one day, people like you will die, hollow and empty, just a mass of artificially composed "traits" that will trainwreck in front of a mirror.

And biden groped children on camera and bows to israel. Your point?

Lol yes and obama, and the clinton's, and the bush's, they're all satanic child raping, moloch worshipping demons. All of them.

QRD?

In California maybe. This would literally never happen where I live. But, then again, we have photo evidence of eurotrash bowing, inviting, defending, kissimg ass, and writing sex manuals for middle easterners and africans so really you're wrong lol

My point was if you still like trump, or think he was actually an outsider, you're retarded.

Related

How boring must your life be to make images like this. Absolute schizo behaviour

Degenerate anime loving onions troons will fight America's next world war. Your country is finished