/who/ - Doctor Who general

Ricotta edition
Stuck to the pan:

Attached: chibnall inspiration.jpg (800x600, 38.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k_XedkV2w9Y?t=16
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wikifags stand by, today marks the official departure of our favourite autist

Cool art I've found

Attached: Johannes VII Doctor Who Scherzo.jpg (1000x1566, 470.5K)

Yummy kefir

A common delicacy in Telford!

Now post the cool art you've found

The Beast and his armies shall rise from the pit to make war against God.

Ricotta was used in the production of The Seeds of Doom to mimic the harsh Antarctic snow in episodes 1 and 2. As Tom Baker frequently missed meals due to his irregular schedule and spendthrift habits, he was often found literally eating the set, much to the dismay of his co-star Liz Sladen, who bore the brunt of the Italian cheese's noxious effects on Tom's digestive system.

Attached: gas leak.png (702x538, 495.12K)

Attached: 1638389240676.jpg (1167x748, 44.9K)

The Brigadier was an avid fan of ricotta, and in his later years would demand only to eat ricotta served under various forms, such as fried ricotta, frozen ricotta, or ri-ricotta.

This thread has been blessed by the green clown.
It mays now remain alive until midnight.

Attached: 24794597457.png (564x618, 258.62K)

Top fucking kek

Attached: 1633453909802.jpg (399x461, 14.71K)

This thread has been blessed by Surge, the first openly gay superhero in cinema. Reply "ZAPUVA!" or Augur (played by Eric Roberts, star of A Talking Cat!?!) will get you!

Attached: images(2).jpg (300x168, 10.86K)

ZAPUVA!

bomp eet

Attached: 76457544797.jpg (545x529, 149.96K)

So has the emo companion been confirmed yet?

Attached: emo.jpg (499x541, 59.28K)

I miss this look on girls like you wouldn't believe.

Same, I know a lot of people say it as a joke like the "tfw no big tiddy goth gf" thing but I genuinely miss that look. Not only did it make already attractive girls look even better but it was able to turn a lot of plain girls into total QTs.

As for Doctor Who, we're overdue a companion from a different era, and having an emo would be a great way to go about it. It's far away enough to be interesting, whilst still being close enough that people are nostalgic for it but most importantly I hope girls will get inspired to style themselves like that again, or at very least for her to be a common cosplay for cons and halloween

Attached: emo2.png (550x734, 541.26K)

I was a kid when girls were emo, I fantasized that when I would be a teen, my gf would be emo but they all disappeared 2010's :(

>most importantly I hope girls will get inspired to style themselves like that again
As much as people meme about RTD bringing back the '00s, that's one way he could actually pull it off. Also it's not even the first time he's written an emo character:

youtu.be/k_XedkV2w9Y?t=16

Attached: Jethro_middle_of_nowhere.png (520x374, 157.08K)

I'm sorry to hear that. I was a teenager for most of it but too much of a pussy to make a move on girls back then. Even just hanging out with them was nice though. People who never knew them would probably assume they were just degenerate attention-whores but most of the ones I knew personally were cute in personality as well as looks.