HALO TV SERIES TALKBACK THREAD EPISODE 2

Tonight's Episode: Unbound

John takes Kwan to an old friend and learns more about the mystery object, which the Covenant and Makee are determined to steal; with the alien threat growing, Dr. Halsey has a plan to deal with John's unpredictable behavior.

Attached: 800px-HTV-poster.png (800x1000, 1.18M)

fuck off retard

halo is dead

and kill yourself, like seriously consider doing it

SHILL

Attached: 1641677597286.png (800x768, 176.97K)

Fuck you too
Right back at you nigger.

Youre an actual consoomer faggot if you watch this shit or care about Halo

What are you even in this thread then?

It was better than Episode 1 by miles. It still sits in this weird space of being not distant enough from the game lore to be unique, but different enough that it feels off. But the more it sort of leans into being its own thing, the better it is. Also, maybe it's because it wasn't action heavy so there was less bad CGI and cheese, but it just generally felt more polished and better acted.
Too bad we already know that weirdo covie chick is gonna kick Chief's ass.

of course all the diverse spartan sidekicks have to remove their helmet too lmao

Attached: 1433675873183.gif (500x350, 1.09M)

I felt the opposite. I do like that it's going in a different direction than the games but this episode just felt kinda dry imo. Nothing much really happened either and the cliffhanger at the end of episode 1 was pointless.

I've liked the dialogue, wtf.
Raging Lupe said this would be worst than ep 1 but it felt better.
I still don't know if this show will hold up after the aftermath of Girl rised by the covenant fights, or the racism subplot (if it was kept in), but it doesn't look as bad as i thought (for the moment)

Attached: 5d4774a5a8e7a2300442c557920444b6.jpg (620x349, 33.45K)

raised*

The dialogue was definitely better for sure. The gapped toothed black guy's lines could've been a little better though, maybe it was just his delivery.

Wuz spartans and no helmets and sheet

Attached: 1648711435685.jpg (1080x1350, 129.92K)

I cant relate to this show at all as a white man, so i wont watch it. Representation matters, apparently.

oh god it wasnt just 1 episode?

>> Tfw she will never give you orders

Attached: 192ABC85-251C-432D-A17B-26A7AA1C4F1B.jpg (739x415, 21.51K)

She's a fucking an old ugly bitch nigger fucking hag

Its corpse is being raped now tho

Interracial is going crazy in this show.
Im just waiting for MC to unzip the armor and slap his cock on the asian girl's forehead to promote WMAF at this point.

>having this little taste in women

> promote WMAF
that would be based though

It is pretty good, I enjoyed it more than Episode one. I would watch it again and am glad I viewed it

I've figured out why I just can't match the actor to Master Chief and it's because he just looks scared/surprised all the time

This, he is an overreacting bitch.
Even worse than Halo 4/5 Chief.