What country are you planning moving to? i can't handle it here any longer. the women are ugly...

What country are you planning moving to? i can't handle it here any longer. the women are ugly. the co workers are all assholes no matter the state. I feel that evil coming close to my soul and it goes AAAA AAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1E451B05-5409-43C3-AFE3-5A2F704DDD9B.jpg (480x311, 24.24K)

Spain, or if I meet a qt online and get to know them I would happily move to whatever country they live in

The West Virginia Republic. Once I have enough money to retire I’ll buy a house in one of the radio quiet zones, Randolph County maybe, some fly fishing gear and a small arsenal including mortars and canons.

I love my shithole, but the only country i would ever leave my cunt for is unironically USA, they're the only free country left.

spain doesn't have a functioning economy. why would you move there?

when my schizophrenia broke out i almost took the first flight to the US. now i don't even want to visit because it's so violent. also all evil shit like women working and trans rights started in the US.

come to england

Millions of people are pouring in of the very worst kind and I'm so pissed

Your probably a sub5 so you shouldnt expect to meet high tier foids or be treated well by people in the west. Consider SEAmaxxing as a last resort like the boomers from your country. Foids here worship whites everything is cheap plus its always sunny

Attached: f13-v92mv4.png (644x770, 61.89K)

Saudi Arabia.

Yes globohomo has established there in recent decaded too, but it's effects are still far away to be felt as they are all over Europe.
I will be able to live my whoel life there, and not see Saudi Arabia become as fucked up as every EU country already is in 2022

either arsetralia or US, as a rapefugee fleeing from ebil putin and gay haters, all other countries are total dumpsters and that's saying a lot

>also all evil shit like women working and trans rights started in the US
oh god are you muslim?

I beg your pardon, we're happen to be full for the next 40 millenia.

Thinking of Spain or Italy (or maybe just move every year/few months)
I'm pushing for my current job to go full time remote, if they don't do it then I'll get it with another company

I think I’m going to travel around Asia and Latin America for a while.

worse. catholic

eww
anyway since nobody seems to have asked you.... where do you want to move user?

we are gonna stab you with a butcher knife. and the police chief is gonna say: oh we love our somalis, we love your muslims, oh they are so good, oh they are so sweet... i watched fox news, i worked out this morning

i haven't decided yet. it should be a western country with a white majority. thinking croatia right now.

it's the same everywhere

ok maybe Russia is worse

What about Uruguay?

i am a 8/10 when i wear contact lenses

Attached: 6A41D904-A269-4720-8B43-CB008B2B9D84.jpg (820x473, 57.34K)

south america, africa and asia are a huge nope for me. too violent, too poor