How do you impregnate women like this?

how do you impregnate women like this?

Attached: 1648275632242.jpg (500x655, 77.95K)

with a turkey baster

With the implication

Very carefully

Rape em and cum in the pussy

I guess just like any other woman? You pee in her mouth until a baby comes out of her poophole?

The secret to talking to women, is talking to them like they’re just another dude.

be rich

is that dennis?

can't wait for some turboautists to actually try this and realize just how wrong you are.

God I wish I could just have casual sex here and there. I've slept with two women in my life. I just want to be attractive enough to go out and know I can probably bring a woman home. Some guys are living an enviable life

:)

He’s unironically right

woah is that christina hendricks?

I'm sure some people envy your life. There's no point in comparing your life to someone else's unless you think it will motivate you to improve yourself.

You can't. Her cuck husband couldn’t do it even though he was with her for years. That's probably why they divorced. And now she's so old that she probably can't even pop out downies. There's something fundamentally wrong with her. Like she knows she's the Perfect specimen and she can't let her gene get diluted by unworthy men.

Now BDH, that's a well functioning maternity monster.

Be chad

get them drunk. its right there in the picture.

Take her to the hood and introduce her to some black men with BBCs.

If I was with BDH, there’s no way I wouldn’t give her more children than Philip Rivers has.

>never wear condoms
>never had a scare
>suspect im sterile
>assumed I would have kids now by accident

this shit hurts why did i have to be born with such little fertility

Attached: 1463613372566s.jpg (217x250, 7.54K)

just be yourself bro

Thanks user!

Follow up question, how do I talk to dudes?

He's 100% right the way that I've won about picking up girls and dating them is essentially treating them like I'm making a friend. It's easy to be friends with guys and you just kind of do some of the same shit you do there. Then once that halfbridge of familiarity is built you move into the romantic construction of the rest of the bridge.

i had pregnancy scare so i got vasectomied immediately after
fuck that

He probably would've given her more but she had postpartum depression after her first kid. That may have spooked him for a while.

>yo bro did you catch mad men last night DAMN Hendricks got some tits on her, you gonna be watching the match tonight? Ngubu better perform swear on me mum
And how do I go from there to banging?