Top 50:

Countries with the best cuisine in 2022

Attached: Screenshot_20220605-133300~2.png (720x785, 484.23K)

Too many countries with way too spicy food

Fucked up my post but /thread
Also why tf is Lebanon so low

The top three truly is all the cuisine you will ever need, the rest of the list is painfully irrelevant.

Gook food is disgusting. Dumb weebs always overrating bug shit.

>Romania
Wtf????

Strange list, but okay.

i'm a weeb but i hate japanese food which sucks cause it will be a problem when i travel there

México, Portugal, Brazil, Greece, France, Medbros....

>Japan
Trash

>romania
never heard or seen any famous dishes from that country so I call lies on that top or maybe europeans are trying to fill the top ten with european countries, which most of them aren't native cuisine experts anyway.
picrel Romanian food, it looks british tier tbqhwy.

Attached: romanian food.jpg (1000x667, 360.32K)

Whats this circlejerking among random European countries?
Just call it European food and be done with it.

Brazil is black, we are one most hated nations of world after Israel and Saudi Arabia, and we are in the list, cope and seeth

But is curious, because I was thinking that what eleminated the asian foods was the pepper, but mexicans use even more spics, very strange list

>we are one most hated nations of world after Israel and Saudi Arabia
Delusional cunt lol Brazil is probably not even top 50 most hated

this list is for crakkkers, because everyone knows that india is number one.

>looks
Aaa but have you tasted it?

>malaysia at 46
Awful list

Attached: malaysian food.jpg (956x538, 142.48K)

>19
>beat Thailand, Morocco, Lebanon, Pakistan, Malaysia
This is bullshit. I don't even like our local cuisine

you should TASTE it, and then judge.

Attached: Bulz-simplu.jpg (800x533, 382.49K)

Chinese cooks? Lol, enjoy your bugs, for me, this nigga overrated the level of chinese culinary

Why is Britain not even in the top 3?

medbros... we won

Attached: 1595401956364.jpg (1377x1169, 164.7K)

Peru should be in top 10

For me, China, India and Mexico deserve lost five positions for eat bugs and put 10 tons of peppers in food

Despiste the sopa de paloma, uma delicia frita, their normal foods, are one toptier culinary, ...

Yes, peruvians generally have good food

good to see someone gets it. its rampant anglophobia bribes and rigged votes. disregard the propaganda. thank you for your co-operation

It hurts that we got ranked 32. But what really stings is being behind Chile. Who made this? A vegan?

user the list has Japan in the top 10. Do you think it's accurate?

Anyway, this list is right, thanks to recognized us, because sopa de macaco, brigadeiro, feijoada, barreado and coxinha is uma delícia

Attached: 9k= (13).jpg (263x191, 8.74K)

yeah. Every time I see a list like this and Peru is not rated in the top I know it's a trash meme list.

me