HALO TV SERIES TALKBACK THREAD EPISODE 2

Tonight's Episode: Unbound

>John takes Kwan to an old friend and learns more about the mystery object, which the Covenant and Makee are determined to steal; with the alien threat growing, Dr. Halsey has a plan to deal with John's unpredictable behavior.

Attached: 800px-HTV-poster.png (800x1000, 1.18M)

We don't care fucking shill.

That's right, we'd rather create 20 threads a day about 'The Slap'.

Bout to go watch it. I'll let you know.

Go to bed Smith.

Liked it more than episode 1, no action is a bummer but i hope next episodes will bring some good action.
I still don't know if this show will hold up after the aftermath of Girl raised by the covenant fights, or the racism subplot (if it was kept in), but it doesn't look as bad as i thought (for the moment)

Gotta have 5 million threads about the Will Smith slap but God forbid we talk about a new TV show on here.

>he has his helmet on for about 3% of the episode
Holy fuck they had one job, turned this garbage off.

Honestly I expected to be annoyed by all the diversity, but what pisses me off is that he keeps taking his helmet off. I'm 16 mins into ep2 and he's carrying his helmet in his fucking hands!
Dumbest shit ever.

Jesus Christ now he's taken his armor off completely, isn't he supposed to be bolted in?

I was ready to put up with all of the poison these social justice freaks were going to inject into the show, if he just was going to wear his helmet for 95% of the show.

>isn't he supposed to be bolted in?
Spartans can take their armor off even by themselves. Despite what Halo 4 tries to tell you.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94.92K)

Look at it this way, now that Halo and the bug have split up you'll only have to see him without his helmet on for half the episode.

Attached: 1622073936719.png (512x422, 230.54K)

Fpbp

Fuck this gay ass show, if he's not in full suit this isn't halo. This is some generic low quality sci fi garbage, the showrunners didn't have the balls to just copy the mandalorian, so now they can get fucked.

iirc the first episode shows that they need a specialized machine that looks like the one in that picture but apparently it doesnt requiere techinicians. So you need specialized machine but master chief is able to take it off as youd take off a t shirt to go and eat dinner? and then he puts it on with 0 effort as well? wtf man

Fuck this show, I was surprised, I actually liked the first episode. Even though it's clearly being produced by people who have nothing but contempt for the games, and are social justice ideologues, if he had just been in his fucking suit, I would have watched. These people all deserve to have their careers ruined.

I was referring to the game/book universe not the show. There are tons of scenes in the books and even the games where Spartans are seen without their helmets/armor.

Attached: 1656908-reach_1849835_full.jpg (1920x1080, 210.61K)

See it by the good side, MC without the helmet means you have 2 somewhat white characters in the whole show and not only one (Lord Hood)

Go fuck yourself shill faggot
Get fucked, not even worth streaming illegally.

bro this just getting worse and worse

Didn't like that he went rogue to save the independent girl, feel that that was quite forced and that going rogue to keep hold of the artefact would have been more natural but still have the consequence of saving the girl.

Maybe talk about shows that aren't an insult to television, fans of the source material, and people of respectable taste

Get fucked. It's dumb.
And even by your silly logic, could kept the diversity spartans helmeted the whole show, ticked the stupid boxes, and we wouldn't have had to look at them.

Your mom's pussy is an insult to my dick but you don't hear me complaining about it.

I fucking care