I know what happens next. I saw you in my dream. Time is a flat circle

>I know what happens next. I saw you in my dream. Time is a flat circle.
Unironically, what did he mean by this

Attached: 1641002667481.png (1073x545, 617.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vesselproject.io/god-in-the-loop
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nietzschean_affirmation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I honestly had a hard time sleeping after this episode

It's pretty fucking tragic if everyone lives the same life over and over for eternity

That's what it means

He was on drugs

Are these threads still made by some antifa schizo who seethes about Nazis for hours?

The universe is deterministic and time is a dimension that can be transcended.

Its just a thought experiment dont get your panties in a wad

No

rent free

Arguably everything is a theory

there he is

Could have just said yes. Hope you have fun with this one

>listen Nietzsche, shut the fuck up

Him too?

Its a tragedy if you think your life sucks overall

Its not if you think its has been pretty cool and also redeemed the shitty things that has happened to you

Nietzsche's eternal return, or something like that.

hes a junkie talking shit, and rust is too rattled so it hits him hard. he clings onto it because of his guilt and it gives his life some meaning even if it a shit lead to nothing meaning. this is why he found light in the dark at the end, he realised he was being a faggot and he needs to move on.

its pretty simple, retard

You're misunderstanding it, it's not that you get to live over and over and do whatever every time, it's that you do the same shit, every waking second, over and over in every single life

its literally true though
vesselproject.io/god-in-the-loop

>and also redeemed
sir do not

nta, but he's not misunderstanding it.
He's stating this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nietzschean_affirmation

I don't get it

>"What, if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your loneliest loneliness and say to you: 'This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more; and there will be nothing new in it, but every pain and every joy and every thought and sigh and everything unutterably small or great in your life will have to return to you, all in the same succession and sequence—even this spider and this moonlight between the trees, and even this moment and I myself. The eternal hourglass of existence is turned upside down again and again, and you with it, speck of dust!'

>"Would you not throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse the demon who spoke thus? Or have you once experienced a tremendous moment when you would have answered him: 'You are a god and never have I heard anything more divine.' If this thought gained possession of you, it would change you as you are or perhaps crush you. The question in each and every thing, 'Do you desire this once more and innumerable times more?' would lie upon your actions as the greatest weight. Or how well disposed would you have to become to yourself and to life?"

I just read that on the eternal recurrance page, but, is it saying you're divine for living forever essentially? It's not really divinity if everyone gets it including every bacteria and insect if you ask me.