Was the reboot any good?

Was the reboot any good?

Attached: MST3KS11.DVD.Cover.72dpi.jpg (367x519, 279.84K)

NO

>Netflix original
No.

Not bad desu.

Bump

Was any reboot ever good

Not great, not terrible. Something about it is you can see the show developing in real time. Over the episodes they get less afraid to not constantly be trying to riff and let things sit.

I dunno if they're running out of bad movies to watch or if they just not as funny. Seems like they try to shoot off too many jokes and it doesn't stick as well.

No and neither was Rifftrax.

Attached: 14BB7143-9ACD-4691-BFE5-D014009FDA2F.jpg (1918x1080, 218.41K)

It was the opposite of good, a case study for why you should never let a fan of something become involved in its production.

Why have there been multiple Felicia Day threads today?

Attached: FPKm99waMAISW1a.jpg (680x680, 126.51K)

No it was fucking trash

> Cool old movies.
> Covered up with GUI/favicon bullshit.
> Absolute normie-tier unfunny voiceovers by a bunch of faggots that climbed the top through sheer nepotism.
Other than being a disgraceful spit in the face of the movies, themselves which in most cases are a lot funnier whether by design or not, the pudgy middle class faces of the try-hard poseurs makes me irrationally angry.

They took an old theatre sport, monetised it, and don't even have the talent to pull it off. Also, that fat cunt with the blonde hairpiece is a literal public toilet power bottom filled with more STDs than you and I have had hot lunches.

*spits*

Attached: 24232791_10155292802873737_5122447771974415377_n.jpg (651x960, 134.75K)

I really wanted it to be a decent continuation but... no, at least for me

I do chuckle at the Rifftrax shorts

StarCrash was only good episode, maybe Avalanche too?

It isn't horrible. With how Netflix remakes are, you'd almost expect this to be some pro-black anti-white pozzed trannyshit where they try to piss off "all the right people". Instead it's basically the same with writers that just aren't as funny as the originals, plus seeing Patton Oswald there makes it seem more soi than it actually is.

It's pretty much the same show, except the jokes aren't 30 years old

Take one look at the pic you posted...

utter shit and with unfunny cunts, at least the rifftrax guys are funny, unlike these oxygen thieves

1st season: good
2nd season: everyone stopped giving a shit.

>Felicia Day
>Patton Oswald
What do you think?