Charlize Theron ‘felt so threatened’ by Tom Hardy making Mad Max she required on-set protection

>Charlize Theron ‘felt so threatened’ by Tom Hardy making Mad Max she required on-set protection

Attached: Mad mAX 2015 Cast.jpg (700x1050, 111.03K)

because of the implication?

>Despite producers having made a “special request” for Hardy to be punctual, he was more than three hours late, during which time Theron remained in position, ready to shoot. “She was really going to make a point,” recalled camera operator Mark Goellnicht. “She didn’t go to the bathroom, didn’t do anything. She just sat in the War Rig.”

>When Hardy finally arrived, Theron asked Hardy: “How disrespectful are you?” and said the producers should “fine the fucking cunt a hundred thousand dollars for every minute that he’s held up this crew”.

>Hardy responded by “charging up to her” and saying: “What did you say to me?” Goellnicht said Hardy seemed “quite aggressive” and that Theron “really felt threatened.”

Attached: Tom Hardy Charlize Theron .jpg (566x790, 361.36K)

Her kids feel threatened by her calling them sissy trannies

>WHY WONT YOU RAISE MY TRANS GENDERED ADOPTED CHILDREN?????

Attached: download.jpg (268x188, 10.83K)

Hoult vs Hardy

Attached: kika4119114_Tom-Hardy-Nicholas-Hoult-Charlize-Theron-740x1024.jpg (740x1024, 145.23K)

What a Stacy!

He might just be the one who can beat some sense into her if they were together

I can see why she’s pissed

He's a big guy.

based big guy

hmmph be very careful now

holy fuck Hardy is such an overrated actor

Hes a manlet though

Nah he is pretty good but Bronson is overrated trash he is in better films.

Attached: 6d50f2d4c6934dfaf3f4aa0483301200.jpg (413x581, 37.78K)

Reminds me of when actresses took pictures hugging Harvey Weinstein after he'd allegedly assaulted them.

Did Tom and Charlize make up before this photo was taken, or are they just being phony here?

For you

To be fair lateness pisses me off
If you’re getting paid to be somewhere at 9:00am, be there at 9:00am, don’t rock up at 12:00pm and then kick off when someone calls you out

>>Hardy responded by “charging up to her” and saying: "be very VERY careful now"

>rich jews had to pay people to stand around
oh the horror

For you

This is what equality is about, cunt.