Corridor Crew

For me? It's Wren.

Attached: thats-awkward-wren-weichman.gif (640x640, 3.83M)

As someone who knows nothing about SFX it's actually interesting to see their perspective on things broken down. Even if they do seem like typical Cali fags

Someone posts the sexy nigress

My favorite was the faggot who left. I miss him.

That fag who made a "spiritual retreat". God what a faggot.

punchable face

I hate them, the give me that insufferable marvel normie vibe, but their content and technical inputs are really interesting so I'm suscribed.

Were they the ones who started the trend of experts in a field reacting to things relating to that field? If so, props to them, its a massive step up from just random soundcloud rappers reacting to stuff.

>that BLM épisode
Lmao

it was the first ones i noticed, very nice getting technical insight

Great minds think alike user

Attached: 1648716506976.jpg (4096x5120, 2.06M)

Attached: Jordan-Coleman-Feet-5981546.jpg (1080x1080, 178.35K)

wren has the voice and personality of the shortest manlet possible but is actually really tall

Corridor Crew has the YouTube game completely solved. I know people hate that reaction shit but at least they fully understand what they are talking about.

God I wish she would milk my cock with those thighs.

I like that they actually do research and have behind the scenes knowledge of how things were filmed.

>Dude, let's recreate vfx from an old movie in 4 hours!
The only thing I hate about them are the artificial constraints they put on themselves for their challenges. The end result is always inferior since they just need to pump something out as quickly as possible.

Attached: mqdefault (2).jpg (320x180, 20.95K)

Other than their arrogant "we made better luke cgi" and that they still stand by it by saying "we got this part good", they're pretty cool.

Their Tron recreation was pretty decent

My favorite is the dude with the mustache who looks like a cop and does their commercials. Next would be the guy with really curly blonde hair.

Isn't because they also are working on other stuff? They do vfx for other shows/movies or are they just completely focused on their own?

For me, it's UFO Debunking

they obviously do that because that's all the time they actually have for it.

i hope they keep doing this forever