We'll never get Paradise Lost/LuciferKino

>we'll never get Paradise Lost/LuciferKino
It'll never stop hurting. Regardless of what you think religion-wise, Lucifer is a great character.

Attached: Paradise-Lost-Rebel-Lucifer.jpg (606x687, 48.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fpatheatre.com/production/paradise-lost/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, I too hate that stupid show. They got goddamned (hehe) Lucifer on Earth and what do they do with it? A fucking police procedural for soccer moms.

This enamoration with the devil is a warning sign of how far we're going to fucking fall down into a stygian pit of torment as a nation

i have an artistic vision in my head that i want to make animated but i dont have nearly enough skills to make it happen. its such an insane schizobabble tale and so inherently pro-christian that i dont think any modern director would dare to touch it. and its not just prochristian, its proveryveryspecificautisticarian christian, which most audiences will probably find angering and confusing. there sure wont be any diatribes about every rosary and church being thrown in hell by angels, or any scenes where sin is raped by her own son, death, and dies in the calamitous childbirth as her stomach bursts open with serpents

Attached: paradiselost05.jpg (964x1200, 303.68K)

You worship the demiurge and you're not even aware of it

I worship God Almighty

Attached: 1627701856603.jpg (1080x923, 127.54K)

The police procedural is the highest form of art.

youre aware that paradise lost is about why satan is BAD, right?

Gnosticism?

That's what he said

>Lucifer is a great character.

Some are amazing like The Shield, but 90% of them are boring as my first pair of socks

No. He dared spout gnostic blasphemy at me and thinks it's truth

>everything not christian is satanic
holy cope

I saw a really cool play of paradise lost before the pandemic.

Attached: PL-0147-1365x2048-1.jpg (1365x2048, 193.44K)

>everything not christian is satanic
Yes

Attached: 1632545161897.jpg (640x751, 35.56K)

Attached: PL-0529-2048x1365-1.jpg (2048x1365, 238.56K)

>posts satanic image

>posts legitimate cope
>proves my point
Remember to say this simple little prayer before you go to bed/start the day, "Dear Lord Almighty, have mercy on me a sinner,"

first of all im not the OP so i didnt say that, secondly lucifer is a great character, he serves an excellent example of what not to do in life. if christ is a model to follow, satan is an antichrist, a model to NOT follow. but dont mind me, youre the one missing out on good writing, poetry and theology
no, milton was closer to an arian than a gnostic. slightly less heretical

Attached: OOOOO.jpg (828x638, 174.51K)

>general satan
that does look pretty kino, got any links of videos?

Attached: 1627684799367.jpg (780x571, 36.22K)

The word Satan literally mean "adversary" so actually yes it literally is. The issue is they you think Christianity only covers a very narrow range of ideas because you're a mong who learns things wrong.

but that would imply everything that opposes christianity is satanic, not that everything that is not christian is satanic. which means that muslims are satanic, and hindus are not. which is obviously not how they do theology.

It was definitely kino, there's a short trailer here but it doesn't really give you much to go on
fpatheatre.com/production/paradise-lost/

The point of the play was meant to show why Eve was so easily corrupted by Lucifer, when she seemingly had everything. I thought this question was still largely unanswered, but the way the play showed the fundamental change in Eve after original sin, the effect this has on her and the world was done in a very compelling way. After eating the fruit of knowledge and having her eyes opened in a spectacular moment of inspiration, she begins to think about how there was one commandment given to her and she disobeyed it. So she wonders if God will just kill her and create a new woman for Adam, so she decides that he needs to eat the fruit too. This introduction of sin causes the world around them to be destroyed and turn from garden to wasteland, it was very well done.

I have to say, I love living in NYC because of how much theater there is here. I can go see a different play every single night of the week and still never see them all. Theater is so much better than movies or tv.