*turns your action kino into an experience*

*turns your action kino into an experience*

Attached: sb-1000-hero_1024x[1].png (974x996, 482.07K)

What do you call a dog in a submarine?

Attached: answer.jpg (568x493, 5.69K)

Brother, you've got about 9 seconds to pack up and get on out of here

Attached: is this guy serious.png (369x346, 131.46K)

i got the male version of that

Attached: image.jpg (900x450, 60.98K)

the deep booming surround sound is the reason I keep coming to the kinoplex

>BRAAAAAAAAAAP

>it's a neighbor figures out what a sub is and instantly gets the entire building to try and get him evicted
GODFUCKING DAMN DO I LOVE HAVING MY WALLS CLANG AT EVERY HOUR OF THE DAY TO GARBAGE RAP

>blast subwoofer every day
>"oh yeah, I think it's those black people in 6b"
>"I didn't want to say anything but I think they're smoking marijuana in there too"

Attached: Yp1Ini9[1].jpg (500x500, 143.82K)

I only listen to stuff with noise cancelling headphones (unless at the cinema) otherwise I get distracted by noise

thats what you get for being a rentoid

Not him but I bought my house and this still happens (although I'm the one blasting the subwoofer at max volume watching badly mixed nolan movies)

>male version
>has a big gaped pussy and asshole on the front of it

I have gotten black neighbors arrested for doing drugs multiple times because they listened to their music too loudly. I don't give a fuck about the drugs but if you're going to play your nigger music then I'm definitely reporting you for the drugs

Back when I used to do parties, I would often end up with a system for a few days. I often hook it up and watch some kino with my friends. You haven't lived until you've watched Jurassic Park cranking out of a set of 10KW arrays.

Attached: wideline-10-ground-withsubs_1-e1513809792347.png (698x735, 244.89K)

I don't know what this is

I have an unspoken alliance with my neighbors. I don't whine and snitch about their drugs and loud music. And they don't whine and snitch about me not maintaining the property and leaving filled rotting garbage bags in the communal spaces too long.

It's a mutual beneficial situation.

Kinda sounds like you're the bitch in that situation. Do you let them fuck your girlfriend too?

So you'd have a significant bargaining chip if you just took your trash out?

I'm in a similar situation. I don't say report my neighbors for illegal activity and in return I don't feel like a racist

didn't happen lol

Attached: 280EA3BB-1D51-42BA-91F7-F73986DAC782.jpg (248x187, 21.49K)