Imagine BBT but it's only Sheldon...

Imagine BBT but it's only Sheldon, Howard and Raj bantering with eachother and getting in to adventures and Bernadette as the eye candy.

Attached: big-bang-theory_collectors_cover-1-2000.jpg (1465x2000, 592.01K)

Bump

Attached: 20291c874dc8dff0f3e40132da6a5fd9--melissa-rauch-bigbang.jpg (474x696, 41.83K)

What about "Le nerd"?

He is worse than Amy

kino fr fr (for real, for real) no cap

Show took a instant nosedive the second they added any of the female cast past Penny. Amy would have been fine as a female Sheldon gag and that's it.

That's why the first few seasons were entertaining because that's all it was but then Amy and Bernadette came along and ruined it.
>haha nerds are so lonely that they'll get with anyone, even overbearing women who constantly insult them and shit all over their hobbies and interests and completely invalidate their opinions!
I like the show but it's hard to watch after season 4 and even harder to watch after season 9.

I like how it mirrors reality in the sense that the Indian is the only one without a gf.

Attached: 1648584904735.jpg (823x823, 99.84K)

Imagine Big Bang theory but they aren’t all sociopaths with canned laughter after every line of dialogue that makes me want to kill myself.

i think in the end that guy ended up getting more pussy than all of them

>those tostitos commercials with the glasses nerd and SNL ghoul lady purposely crunching as loud as they can

imagine big bang theory but it never gets past the pitch meeting

Bazongas

Attached: Screenshot_20220331-085607.jpg (1080x1249, 188.63K)

imagine BBT but they just make the references "As Spock would say, "no"". instead of "as Spock from the POPULAR SCIENCEFICTIO NSERIES STAR TREK WOULD SAY, WHO IS A COLD AND UNFORGIVING EMOTIONALLY COLD FIGURE WHICH I FIND COOL BECAUSE I AM ALSO EMOTIONALLY COLD WOULD SAY, "no"".

>IT Crowd ripoff: the show

Still wouldn't work without Leonard. He was the straight man out of the guys. You need him around

Instead of them being neighbors, Raj, Sheldon and Howard frequent a strip club on a regular basis, where Penny and Bernie work.
It's a running segment, like once an episode.

You're onto something here

And they can have guest stars as visiting strippers for an episode or two, just shooting the bantz with the guys.

Let's play a little game of "How many dirty fucking jews or faggots can you spot in one image?"

Attached: gif-club-penguin-dance.gif (498x384, 3.36M)

Imagine BBC getting in to Bernadette