Is gay sex an often occurance in your country?

Is gay sex an often occurance in your country?

>Croatia
not really

Attached: ovo sam ja.png (680x857, 123.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ltb3SIgXKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1644536296779.png (657x527, 36.97K)

We are the gay capital of the world. I'm so desperate that I would fuck a tranny. The problem is all the trannies that I've met are ugly.

yes

Fuck off faggot

just pay for a fucking hooker dude you are in angloland take advantage jesus christ

Japanese women who went study in Canada say only nice Canadian guys are gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ltb3SIgXKA

yes but not with me :(

hmmm proofs????

It's illegal and expensive. I still might risk it.

>might

GO FUCKING DO IT BEFORE YOU FLY OFF THE HANDLE AND HAVE YOUR FACE PRINTED ON A FAR-RIGHT HIT PIECE FAGGOT

Attached: _105418241_mediaitem105416524.jpg (976x549, 31.53K)

It's $350 for obese middle-aged women, and she's probably a fed.

>Croatia
>not really
yes it is

I once walked in on two of my classmates kissing, they went to the bathroom later that day at the same time and I saw one of them walking a bit weirdly afterwards

Fun fact: Arab men are the gayest and most homophobic creatures on the planet at the same time, take this from a straight Arab male

proof?

I've known 4-6 faggots in my life, in my youth. they all praised anal orgasm, whatever that means

Are you really that unfuckable

the huge gay parade that was taking palce in croatia yesterday and since 2002

flag
not sure. hope i can have h0mo sex one day

It's not legal here retard. You have to go on a website drive to a motel and pay hundreds for just an hour. It's not the way you think it is.

most of the time those are just "bisexual" women and left wing straight people. maybe different to croatia, but that is the case in the west

>Fun fact: Arab men are the gayest and most homophobic creatures on the planet at the same time, take this from a straight Arab male
Why is this? I know balkan people are the same where in that they might beat you up for being a fag but also confess they have feelings for you. Very odd people.

I might do it out of desperation. Having sex once to twice a month would bankrupt me.

yea that's how it was in Zagreb lol. It was mostly attented by straight women who are "allies"

fuck them all

Internalized homophobia meets sexual frustration, desperation and some minor feelings of attraction which causes the person to act in unpredictable ways.

My classmates would often hump eachother in the middle of the class and a kiss on the neck is a traditional greeting for some of them(To the point where I've been kissed on the neck and I don't resist it because the way they view it is "It's just a joke yeah? We are not REALLY gay we are just messing around haha, kissing da homies ya feel me") but being AKSHUALLY gay? That's a no no

It's fucking retarded

yes

Attached: 1633577163824.png (1348x785, 1.05M)