Chris Rock's very first statement about what happened:

Chris Rock's very first statement about what happened:
youtu.be/GgUeBgWxFq0?t=35

Attached: 1587086775393.png (1344x736, 631.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AYA8rIEqVmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How articulate

Oh wow that's so interesting, but call me when Hollywood retards are being thrown into mass grave.

to not fight back was pathetic

>getting all butthurt over a pussy slap is bette than handling it like a professional host and keeping the show going
huh

Not really, Chris Rock has always been on the smart end. I think he knew deep down that would cause a brawl and make it truly a chimpout. Blacks hosting the oscars, the slap was bad enough, he knew he couldn't let it turn to chaos.

Chris Rock is based and Will Smith is a buck broken bitch. Chris even had his hands behinds his back. Will needs to go get buck broken some more while his wife fucks tiktokers

I'm not even bored of this shit yet, genuinely a kino moment that I watched happen live

Shit response. He should have:

1) Said he has no problem with people having hair issues, said he made a documentary about black hair
2) Refuted all claims that he's against black women, and the rhetoric he saw online about that was disgusting
3) Talked about Will's speech, that what Will said about actors/entertainers having to go through shit is true
4) Said he's a fucking comedian so fuck it
5) Go on a 40 minute roast of Will Smith
6) Bring out Will Smith at the end, say it's all love, hope everyone can get over their differences and keep it all love
7) Slap Will back

Very african american of him

Rock has so much plastic surgery he wouldn't have even felt it.

Less pathetic than giving a shit about millionaire whores drama.

what's up with will smith !??
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AYA8rIEqVmI

Attached: 587E2BD1-1D79-4E20-AA05-9F454B0627A1.gif (245x169, 920.32K)

>still kind of PROCESSING what happened

oh shut the fuck up.

This was staged. he didn't expect the uptick in sales. All he expected was more people attacking him on stage, which was the point of staging it (more people breaking the boundary between performer and audience = more populist desire for control of the audience).

Yes well said.

But user what would we do without all their drama and kino work to keep us occupied?

Still hoping for this actually.
At least he isn't pressing charges. I imagine the entire black community would turn on him if he did that. Hell it took them forever to see the light on Cosby.

>boo hoo let me do my material
Think of something on the fly. I bet your african brother Chapelle could.

They're both fucking coon faggots. Chris Rock is a vaccine shill.

KeK. What a little bitch.

Absolutely. You could see Chris' wheels spinning as he processed his options. It won't be this year or even next year.. But Chris is now owed one and he's going to get a big pay day plus whatever else comes along for this.

I do wish he clapped back with a joke though.

Why are you even on Any Forums - Television & Film? You only enjoy obscure indie films?

If Rock has any sense in his brain he'll write a whole special called The Slap just about Will and Jada and the Oscars and cuckoldry.

only sane response. i never realized how many pussy faggots are on Any Forums until the rain of

>le show must go on!

Attached: 1648706096042s.jpg (195x250, 3.95K)