Will Smith set back racial relations by years

>hanging out with the boys
>my one white friend makes a joke at my expense
>follows it up with "uh oh, user is getting angry! Don't go Will Smith on us!"
>other white friends all laugh

This is days after what went down. Fuck Will smith, you cuckold bitch

Attached: EcmHVoNWsAEtd4H.jpg (231x225, 11.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AYA8rIEqVmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bitch ass lil nigga

>uh oh, user is getting angry! Don't go Will Smith on us!

Attached: 20210828_014041.jpg (453x680, 72.51K)

my condolences black user or white user posting in blackface

nigger

White kids are notoriously Blaise about race jokes especially if they are in the presence of the “white” blacks they won’t try that shit around hood blacks cause they’ll get stomped out but if they did get stomped out they’ll just go pol tier racist because their beta asses got flexed

first of all
nigger
second
>cant handle light banter among friends
double nigger

Why are niggers getting more violent? There was a time where they were actually quite refined like Sidney Poitier and Densil Washington

Now it's R Kelly, Will Smith and Kanye

actual tho dont go all will smith on me

in english please

having black friends is pretty cringe

My white friends sometime do this shit too, bruh. But I've been fucking one of their girlfriends for about 6 months now.

Ha ha seriously though, we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

This is why I think less of people with black friends. Look at OP. He came to Any Forums because his white friends made fun of him. Luckily, me nor my friends know any blacks.

This

Based I hope she’s white

Attached: 1647811694048.png (1000x1000, 56.28K)

covid vaccine aggression

Attached: 1620508842373.jpg (800x540, 158.6K)

I don't think their views on blacks have changed. I think they just found a new way to express their existing disrespect for you.

Mmm, checks out. They just found a safe way to make fun of him thanks to the Will Smith chimp out. OP should find some black friends. Everyone should stick with their own.

Blacks cant fight though. Especially the aggressive ones. "hood" blacks never try any shit when theyre alone. Even when in a group they wont take on a white group who look like they can defend themselves. Niggers overall are just cowardly and cringe

My four year old sprung this on me this morning "In a world full of Will Smiths, be a Zelensky"

that shit got thousands of likes

Is he's playing Obama faggot

That's my experience with blacks too. They always walk around in packs because they need a number advantage like a bunch of monkeys. No wonder they were so easy to enslave. One white guy showing up in Africa with a gun was like God showing up.

Good thing we have the police because they're the first line of defence against blacks. The government let them in so the cops have to keep people safe.

It's not about being alone or in a group. For niggers it's all about projecting a macho image, they're also slaves to peer pressure. It's why when they're in larger groups they act worse in a competition to outdo one another and prove they're the best nigger.

i have been in desperate racially motivated group brawls with all forms of minority. spoilers: if there's a good enough reason like a sister getting fucked shit will pop off no matter what. if there isn't it won't. it all devolved into legs and elbows flying everywhere in all cases. i don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

R. Kelly is just a Pedo
Kanye is just a troll, when has he been violent?
Will Smith is just a simp and a cuck

it's OK, he's a homosexual incest pedophiliac
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AYA8rIEqVmI

Attached: BD7CD871-4814-4085-8AB4-D8C9E048EC90.gif (500x258, 887.75K)

>Black Americans are savage animals who will murder a total stranger in broad daylight for accidentally bumping into them
We know. That's not a great argument when you're trying to make white people look bad.

based white friend

Stop shilling this talentless tryhard retard.

I've seen webms where two blacks get into a fistfight then one returns later with a gun to shoot the other one. Stuff like that flashes in my mind when an American talks about how great their country is.

>i have been in desperate racially motivated group brawls with all forms of minority
how? are you part of a white power movement or something?
Also im talking more overall. Its not like me and my friends get together to go beat some niggers its just from observation

as a german i cant understand the reasoning behind op writing the sentences he wrote. like the way of thinking, it just boggles my mind. but i guess it's just american culture. there's just something off in those heads.

These are the pansiest of white boys just projecting. They're terrified of blacks out in public.

Maybe because they sucker punch and it's widely known? That's not part of white guy duel culture, both guys are supposed to know a fight is about to occur.

You must be German because your post makes no sense.

I'm terrified of blacks on the internet and I'm only here to laugh at OP. You can always tell blacks hate each other when you see them on Any Forums. They wouldn't come here unless they hated themselves and each other. OP even says his friends are white.

Meh, just comes across as cowardly. If you get enough people you can beat up anyone.