So...

So, I’m about halfway through this cuckold’s memoir and already a few things have stood out that paint him as a raging psycho:

After coming back from his first tour, Will suspected his girlfriend Melanie had cheated on him while he was away. He confronted her and "she didn't deny it." Will was so mad he picked up a fireplace poker and smashed all the windows in her house. He then went home and sobbed in his mom's arms, crying, "Mommy, why did God let this happen?" Note he was a 20 year old Grammy winning rap star at this point.

As revenge, Will went out and banged any chick he could find, so much so that he started to have a "psychosomatic reaction" where he vomited when he orgasmed. Note this promiscuous period only lasted about 15 days before he got back together with Melanie. 15 days and he was puking from cumming.

One evening Will was hanging out with his friends when Melanie came downstairs all dressed up. Will asked her where she was going and she said she was going out with her friends. Will "felt disrespected in front of his friends" so he gathered all of Melanie's belongings on the front lawn and doused them with gasoline. He waited until she returned later that night and then set her stuff on fire in front of her.

Dude has a screw loose for real.

Attached: 976A0B6D-5E3C-4562-A7A5-CC362D55CD3B.jpg (941x1397, 504.49K)

That last part is based set that whites shit on fire
Will sounds like he’s had a hard life

Attached: acd.png (545x530, 234.3K)

Based. Should have done the same to Jada

> Will sounds like he’s had a hard life

Noooope.

He grew up upper middle class and wanted for nothing.

dumb cuck, but that shit was staged like every nog 'hate crime'

Attached: drlol.jpg (633x440, 26.76K)

He handled it right with her. So what the fuck happened with Jada?

Ironically, according to the book he cheated on his first wife Sheree with Jada.

Should’ve been his first clue.

I hope he kills his family then names the jew
In Minecraft

His dad use to beat his mom when he was 13 years old and let me tell you coming from a domestic abuse household myself that shit is less than pleasant

Attached: 1647667152341.jpg (770x600, 81.2K)

women choose men like that
no one forces them to date them

This but unironically and not in Minecraft.

What really fucked him up was she abandoned the family because she couldn’t take it anymore and that broke him
When you have parents beating on each other in the middle of the night tearing the house apart on a week day night that shit messes you up something fierce

Attached: a0f.jpg (641x530, 25.07K)

The guy's a laughing stock, he will snap again

Attached: 1644860970493.jpg (1024x648, 219.43K)

He is a nigger.

Why did 50 do this what did he have to gain from this

I like Nelly's comment

Beating black women is their natural state. They don’t respect you if you don’t. Seriously.

>what did he have to gain from this
712,304 likes

Dunking on cucks is hilarious

im sorry fren
you seem well adjusted despite all that so im happy for that

MY NAME IS 2CHAINZ CUZ I GOT 2 CHAINZ!!

Men beat women because temper
Women keep choosing these shitty relationships because hundreds of years ago alpha conquerors would set their village ablaze and rape them on top of their family’s warm corpse
Humans are fucked

Attached: ead.png (5000x4390, 248.25K)

50 cent does it for free, he's always been a bully type.

>Dude has a screw loose for real.
Yep

>puking after sex with a girl
why is it so hard for people to accept he’s gay? he’s a scientologist and look at tom cruise + john travolta, same deal where the church provides them a beard (jada, katie holmes etc) this insuring they never stray too far from the pack, does anyone doubt this is the case or is it simply psychological bargaining by anons who can’t admit the fresh prince is a pickle puffer?

Attached: 82B56CE1-EF5D-4322-A6D3-B84A23B05D75.jpg (1069x749, 192.37K)

>He then went home and sobbed in his mom's arms, crying, "Mommy, why did God let this happen?"
lol based

Yeah it’s why I have don’t form relationships well I don’t think I could ever put kids through the bullshit I went through I’d sooner throw myself off a bridge head first it is what it is

Attached: 6yzp5l7sjdq81.png (994x1253, 987.28K)

You may already know this frogposter but the final realization is women WANT to be beaten choked and fucked in that order

Attached: 1619039483038.gif (857x994, 3.49M)

i dun get the pic

Nah I think it’s more like 2000 years ago women would be raped by the alpha rapist and 2000 years of it they just selectively became like that like you breed dogs for certain traits only human behavior

Attached: cbr5ge3o74o01.jpg (800x1206, 203.69K)

My only problem with the "He's gay that explains it all" line of thought is that in the current year coming out as gay would just bring him more attention and praise on the worse end it could just be met with a collective "who cares everyone is gay these day" which isn't that bad either. Why go to such lengths to hide something that's pretty normalized at this point especially in hollywood adjacent social circles.

He just needs a good hard buttfucking

Attached: will+boyfriend.jpg (1024x638, 48.91K)

50 regularly trolls people on instagram

Attached: 1639839816228.png (706x447, 340.55K)

Just a light hearted relatable meme
The joke is that you were doing the exam wrong and the teacher just let everyone know your retarded unintentionally

Attached: Luffy_Gear_5_Face.png (339x232, 72.07K)

>coming out as gay would just bring him more attention and praise
Not in the black community.

Be honest m8, the sheer fact that wyts exist sends you into a seethe spiral.

He's had plenty.

Attached: 269128.png (640x311, 430.26K)

I guess sometime shit is to mean spirited maybe I’m just too jaded and taking it personally

Attached: Code_Geass_!Lelouch_07.jpg (1600x1851, 371.8K)

Wills entire brand caters to white people

Well yeah you guys are shitters but I meant to type whores

Attached: 1648613374038.jpg (1280x857, 127.42K)

>Will was so mad he picked up a fireplace poker and smashed all the windows in her house. He then went home and sobbed in his mom's arms, crying, "Mommy, why did God let this happen?"
Based autist

His a buck broken ass raped faggot and a Scientologist

same shit
anyways women are evil and have been since before the epic of gilgamesh

Attached: 1623778941793.png (1189x1200, 1.35M)

Atleast he had a Dad around to beat his mom.

I think it's just funny, but one of these days he's gonna get banned

Attached: 1648063294024.png (1856x1192, 2.37M)

True, he seems like the type to care a lot about his image and rep, but after all that's happened at this point it's not even worth holding onto the lie. The black community already seems to see his family as a circus show anyway.

The onky thing wrong is that he git back with a girl who cheated and reacted like a woman, get hysterical and get back with her. Made him a certified cuck.

Pussy looking like a snake mouth do got me wondering but oh well

he sounds like how a woman would behave in such a situation

BREAKING NEWS WILL IS NOT WILLA

isn't his wife bald from aids from fucking rappers and gayden is an aids baby?

give more proof please.
I had a convo with a friend about the slap and made the argument that it was staged and that he's gay.
She could believe it was staged but doubted the gay claim and asked for source.
I then realized that I simply based that claim on a similar post such as yours that I read years ago but couldn't give any more proof than "i read it somewhere".

I look forward to having kids because I went through some trauma myself and feel like doing it right for my kids will redeem my own pain and struggle in some kind of kharmic way if that makes sense
I wish the same for you but to each their own

Blacks are still incredibly homophobic. So are a lot of Americans, despite what the media tells you. Coming out as gay would be a huge blow to his box office potential.

Heh, some of you comedians are alright. Don't come to the Oscars 2023

Attached: kekrino.jpg (1200x869, 157.28K)

will's fans are almost entirely white

WILL NO

Yeah but at certain points you are kinda just like I kinda wish I didn’t

Attached: 4D814D72-62B2-47A9-9614-26537E0EE2A5.jpg (1080x1071, 174.85K)

chimp chimpin out, whats new here