F

F

Attached: 5C02A62E-78EC-41FE-93E0-DD47974EFF5F.jpg (1027x1600, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w6CNvFnlPL0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balducci_levitation
youtube.com/watch?v=fcikMwAvOac#t=2m50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol who

He was based before he stopped doing magic tricks and became a new age evel knieval

>levitated and couldn't stop
RIP space cowboy.

I get the feeling a dumb frogposter is behind this.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 120.5K)

>watch his latest special (filmed a couple years ago)
>drumpf bad
hack

The casket is full of Cheez-its!

The last one I remember had him doing the Steve-O goldfish trick for woody allen

youtube.com/watch?v=w6CNvFnlPL0

how did he fake the levitations bros?

Probably some foot muscle training to jump a certain way

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balducci_levitation

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 23.16K)

>F
he's a fag? looks like one. F

So hes basically tip toeing while out of hes shoes at an angle the camera cant see or some shit?

>no sticky
This board is useless.

some say he exploded too soon

i can't believe i actually fooled a girl with this once, i couldn't believe she actually thought
i could fucking float

I must be the biggest moron eve, everytime someone post's a photo of a celebrity saying F, or RIP I always check like a fuckin retard. I'm done doing this shit, you're not taking anymore of my attention and time, you can troll youselves until you're 60 alone, and depressed with no one who truly cares for you and your only interactions with other human beings are on this board. Goodbye, fuck this board

>lean forward and go on tiptoes
>"he's floating!!!"
Is there something I'm not getting here because it sounds like you would need to be literally retarded to fall for this.

this is chris angel board

>It's true.
Yeah, RIP

you stand at an angle with your heels matching, but one foot is straight and lifted, you do it for like 1 second... not for the long time that is on the video which is clearly edited to look long or somethhrtkking

twaa

He'll be back.

that was really unnecessary

Attached: ice pick.jpg (648x364, 20.21K)

those quad 6's

agreed
youtube.com/watch?v=fcikMwAvOac#t=2m50s
HOW DID HE DO IT ANGELBROS???

I remember this dude being the biggest thing in the world back around 2001 or something to the point of having some crazy specials on ABC.