They asked him to leave

They asked him to leave.
he refused to go.
They still gave him an award.

Something doesn't add up here

Attached: will smith award ca-times.brightspotcdn.com.jpg (1572x1536, 487.59K)

Reply to this post to reply to this post

talk shit, get hit

they asked him but they couldn't force him, optics would look bad.

Motherfucker.

I replied to this post to reply to this post so you can reply to this post.

>I replied to this post to reply to this post so you can reply to this post.
I replied to this post to reply to your post since you replied to my post that said to reply to that post.

Black people are immune from punishment after George Floyd died for their crimes

>be black
>support liberal left
you pretty much get a pass for any minor crimes at that power level

a gi jane joke isnt talking shit

chris rock is an ass muncher

Attached: 1648706096042s.jpg (195x250, 3.95K)

KYS Willfag

>commit a crime in front of an audience of millions
>don’t get in trouble for it
Is this the power of white guilt, the power of celebrity, the power of money, or all three?

Chris Rock is a pussy, not for refusing to hit back, but for making the joke be about baldness instead of marital infidelity.

power of the BBC

You're right. They shoulda pulled a fast one and just awarded the prize to a different actor. That would have cut the backlash in half.

The fact that they say they told him to leave but still presented him an award?... smells like dirty pussy. Pic not related. Smells like peaches. Tastes like cinnamon.

Attached: Personal-photos-hayden-panettiere-12515181-1061-1687.jpg (1061x1687, 243.36K)

Ask OJ.

It's the power of 2 actors agreeing to act out a scene on a stage for money.

>it’s fake
For what purpose?

>for money
Yes, I am sure that Will Smith with his 500 million dollar net worth would be willing to tarnish his reputation for some money. You people are so mentally ill.

now you see why trump won

Meds. Now.

I don't care for what purpose they faked it, but if you're telling yourself this shit is real you watch too many movies.

You’re thinking of the BAFTAs.

If you think this is gonna tarnish his reputation and everybody won't have just moved on to the next drama in the next couple days after having generated a bunch of clicks and ad revenue you're fucking completely tapped out.

You're wrong. Just look at how long the cuck thing has lasted. Now this is tacked on top of that.

>what type of humor do you like the most?
>slaprock humor

Attached: 246642246.jpg (300x400, 21.9K)

This, this is why so many of you dumb mother fuckers go to jail.

The cuck thing lasted a week at most and it isn't even in normie circles, it's literally only back because Will is back in the spotlight and you mentally ill faggots on here and discord and twitter obsess over every little internet drama factoid and archive it in your head next to tranny wojaks and chudjaks.

Name one single user that went to jail for hitting someone who talked shit

>discord
>twitter
>tranny
>wojaks
>chudjaks
You need a break from the internet, my friend.

>no you're wrong this distraction isn't a distraction this time
man you fucking retards are so easy to play. no wonder you get all your fucking money taken from you.

This isn't going to tarnish it, but because of it so many of his shitty Tom Cruise like tendencies are going to come to light and that might. From him and Jada taking over a school and turning it into a Scientology induction center, to being a complete bitch made diva.

>Name one single user
anon did, obviously. Keep up dipshit.

>no you
yeah don't care retard, keep believing the fakest shit imaginable