What to do in Helsinki

So, I'm gonna have to spend a week in Helsinki. Finn bros, what should I do while I'm there other than pic related?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-03-15-10-08-850_com.tinder.jpg (1080x2400, 969.65K)

Suffer
Crakkka women are of the devil

Eat mämmi.

Here’s your pickup line

>hey babe how would you like to Taika huge dick up your ass tonight

Why? Helsinki looks terrible, and all the oldest buildings don't seem to be older than the 19th century.
Go to Talin instead, way more beautiful.

never relax

It's a work thing, I'm gonna have to work 2-3h on site a day but the rest of the time is for me. Can you take a ferry to Tallinn or. Something?

She will not offer you food if you go to her house.

Sounds flawless desu

Are there a lot of dark elves in Helsinki? I mean I'm from Lisbon so...

Go to a better city.

get arrested

Attached: 1567175946985.jpg (1004x1365, 176.08K)

Helsinki is the best city in Finland.

I have no idea. Is there a reason to do something?

Why do you want to do magic?

>What to do in Helsinki
I live there and I have no idea

Finnish women will fall at your feet begging to have a sniff of your pubes since you're a dark handsome med man.

Yeah desu I'm quite white for local standards, plus I have blue eyes... I'm still hairy though, I hope it counts

maybe if you are turbohomo

>hotugal

Are there any museums you can recommend? I like history a lot, just not XX century history as that shit is so overplayed. If there's a place where I can go see ancient Mongolian artifacts that would be pretty cool

Yeah our women like meds as long as they aren't too dark.

You should not come at all

Why :(

Tinder in Finland looks lit but you guys do have some turbo harlots, like pic related

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-05-16-18-29-489_com.tinder.jpg (1080x2400, 739.4K)

Yes it's quite cheap, i paid 25€ in total. Many Finns go to tallinn and get drunk on it because drinks are way cheaper than in Finland. It's a great place to meet Finns.

cannot suffer in helsinki

These days we go to Latvia or Lithuania. Much cheaper booze there.

Literally nothing, boring as fuck city.

Isn't it really far though?

True also Latvian girls are the biggest sluts among the Baltic countries.