It's a good movie, and I'm tired of pretending that it isn't

It's a good movie, and I'm tired of pretending that it isn't

Attached: 220110-encanto-main-bn-1145-3ac0f6.jpg (2400x1200, 826.88K)

there is a lack of worldbuilding and i would say every character except bruno is very one dimensional. but it's ok

>Lack of world building
Yeah, I'd like to see how a family with super powers actually affects their community. Seems like a normal village, which is odd

God, hispanic women do things to me that I can't explain

>every character except bruno is very one dimensional.
Fucking how do you get that take?

grow up and stop watching cartoons fucking manchild

by watching the movie

Ehats good about it? All I see are Mexican Megs and browngrades.

The main character makes me really hard. Mostly bc she looks exactly like an ex who said sucking dick was a "spiritual experience"

Miss that hoe

Apparently you did not.

No

>Quality of movie is based on race of characters
Insanely brainlet take.

It was okay
Pretty anticlimactic

I'd give a 6/10 personally.
>nice song about Luisa being under a lot of pressure
>nice hug
>alright see you later Mirabel, I've got to continue doing chores like I just told you I don't liking
And then later
>nice song with Isabelle with them becoming closer
>sweet hug at the end, probably closests they've ever been
>grandma shows up, she immediately backs down not helping her sister
And then
>her mom and father stand by the side while not defending her own freaking daughter
Later on
>oh yeah there's Bruno, the brother/son that we scared away
>here's a hug
>oh guess that fixes everything now, it's all good, lol we can talk about Bruno again rofl lmao
And probably my least favorite (unless I missed this)
>Mirabel STILL doesn't have her own room after the rebuild, but she gets a nice door :^)

Attached: 1424547226390.jpg (400x417, 107.21K)

correct

You haven't described what qualities it has. What does it do that other films don't and why are the characters so ugly?

>whitest looking child married a nigger
Can you imagine how the decision making meetings sound like when they do this?

Attached: piplup bed.png (640x480, 272.32K)

wtf is with the woman on the left? Does she have that condition where you have a comically sized pea head? Weird design imo.

Ending was a cop out. They should never have got their powers back.

That's a man.

>her mom and father stand by the side while not defending her own freaking daughter
Nah, the grandma was bitching at them and the dad goes "I was thinking of my daughter"

And idk, I would've appreciated an actual reason for her not getting a door in the first place. My theory is that she had a similar power as Bruno but the house "protected" her by acting like she didn't have a power

>why are the characters so ugly
Oh, I see. You have shit taste. Makes sense

im tired of you pretending it is good. sageroo

I mean, they are ugly. Purposefully so. Check the concept art.

Oh yeah that was nice at least. But later at the end when the grandma and Mirable confront before the house falls, they all just stand by while she yells at her. It's annoying no one stepped in and backed her up. They were acting like scared little babies. I don't know, it was probably done to show Mirable has the power to bring the family together, but no one helped her.

That's true, everyone else was weirdly silent during that confrontation. Would've actually added to the scene if the grandma found herself at odds with the entire family she was trying to protect

Mirabel is lusty as fuck. There are points during the songs where she dances suggestively for a single moment. Still waiting for good R34, too much HERES THE CHARACTER WITH MASSIVE TITS. That shit sucks.

Luisa is also gagging for it.

It was pretty good. I don't think I'll rewatch it but it didn't feel like a waste of time.

Based take

It isn't bad but it isn't good either. It's pretty forgettable. as for Hispanic appeal Elena of Avalor kicks it ass hands down