Welcome to the uh... the uh... Welcome to the... partner? Welcome to uhh... Welcome to yippee ki yay!

>Welcome to the uh... the uh... Welcome to the... partner? Welcome to uhh... Welcome to yippee ki yay!

Attached: welcome.jpg (540x239, 14.33K)

*RLMbot reply*

>Welcome to the...LINE?!

Is this a dryer? How did I get stuck in the dryer? DEMMMMI!!

Attached: 651EE05A-0AE1-479E-9050-68FA3DFD19BB.jpg (480x270, 22.88K)

Bruce did not have aphasia during the filming of Die Hard so your reddit meme does not make sense.

>Bruce did not have aphasia during the filming of Die Hard so your reddit meme does not make sense.

Attached: soyanger.png (811x1049, 218.47K)

I'd join in on the memes but im genuinely terrified of anything dementia related or adjacent, and i dont want to tempt fate.

You have to go back

Yippee-Ki-Yay, Mr. Falcon!

Why do you keep posting this in every thread

probably because he's genuinely terrified of anything dementia related or adjacent, and doesn't want to tempt fate.

Boo this man!

Fact: that moment in Fifth Element where Ruby Rhod turned the mic on him and he didn't know what to say? Aphasia.

Attached: Fifth-Element-Bruce-Willis-Charlton-Chance-Original-35mm.jpg (400x271, 18.06K)

But seriously, is there anything worse than dementia?

He doesn't remember the last few times.

fucked up unironically.

No.

I don't remember.

He has aphasia, not memory loss. Depending on which type he has he either has trouble understanding spoken language or is unable to use spoken language,

>Filmmakers proceeded to quickly film the actor’s parts, even as Willis questioned where he was: “I know why you’re here, and I know why you’re here, but why am I here?” two crew members said he asked aloud.
>“It was less of an annoyance and more like: ‘How do we not make Bruce look bad?’” one of the crew members said. “Someone would give him a line and he didn’t understand what it meant. He was just being puppeted.”
>“He just looked so lost, and he would say, ‘I’ll do my best.’ He always tried his best,”

Attached: 2205-1541-13457.webm (624x352, 203.62K)

Aphasia is a symptom of the damage dementia can cause

His daughter says that he's losing cognitive ability. The aphasia is probably a symptom of frontotemporal dementia.

Jesus christ.

Retards

aphasia is fucking terrifying

My dad has this disease

Attached: 1608178763183.png (640x640, 111.99K)

Okay, suggest a better etiology for his aphasia, faggot.

Everyone says this, I imagine it’s more terrifying to see others you love afflicted. I imagine that it’s probably not so bad if you have people caring for you and helping you, because you don’t know what’s going on.

vaccine

Aphasia is caused by head injuries, strokes or dementia, and there's plenty of stories coming out now of people dealing with Willis being shocked at how far gone he was from movies done years ago. Like him not knowing where he was, randomly firing off guns in scenes etc

The Aphasia is likely just the thing that's finally forced them to pull the plug and stop guiding him through movies with an earpiece.