Why is this so good bros? Zero wokeness, all white cast, and peak horror kino

Why is this so good bros? Zero wokeness, all white cast, and peak horror kino

Attached: Hill_House-172762742-mmed.jpg (300x444, 21.71K)

tormented white cast
eldest son is childless yuppie with a vasectomy
middle daughter goes full dike with her asian girlfriend
youngest son is a junkie burnout
youngest daughter is blacked then kills herself

cardinal rule for modern entertainment is not to positively portray attractive white couples reproducing with each other
i guess all that aside, pretty decent horror
but not zero wokeness; producers have to reconcile the large audience drawn to photogenic white casts and addresses it by making them behave in destructive ways or be outright tortured

>all white cast
Keep watching

Show is amazing tho. Creator (Mike Flanagan) is a genius.
Have you seen Midnight Mass?

All the fucking propaganda hamfisted in there really takes me out of it. Why the fuck do these idiots need to put their hyper religious woke horseshit EVERYWHERE?

>sisters are a lesbian and two race mixers

Is this like the house on haunted hill?

Why are the names so similar?

It wasn't. It was lame to watch. Poltergeist had an all white cast and it was better in every way compared to this orange drag of a movie.

>Zero wokeness
your joking right? the show is great overall, but in terms of wokeness, it has some pairings and decisions that even bother me, I'm generally unfazed by that kind of shit. it feels like they have a checklist of woke points and they're trying to get a perfect score.

I loved it.

Midnight Mass and Haunting of Hill House are horror kino to me.

Bly Manor was cool, but not as good. Victoria Pedretti is a nice actress.

Attached: raygck.jpg (640x447, 43.7K)

Couldn't get through the first episode, too scary.

>Zero wokeness

>christian family BAD
>cringe tier fedora tipping speech on the level of orange is the new black, where the le strong feminist wamen implies that her preteen child has read the Talmud (that would take years to read for a professional) + a shit ton of other advanced literature
>bmwf
haven't even finished watching, and haven't watched in a while so that's all I remember, but I do remember it being a lot more.

Every single one of the kids is in an interracial relationship except the author guy you retard.
>Nellie is with the nigger
>The black haired sister is with an Asian lesbian
>The old one is with a spic
>The meth head is with some kind of spic/Asian mutt

The Christian family was 100% right about everything and its tragic that they end up damned to spend eternity in the soul eating abomination of the house. The only thing bad about the series is how it tries to play off the ending as uplifting and happy when it very obviously is not. Also the show is very obviously woke, but it doesn't let that get in the way of story telling so meh whatever.

Yeah it's kino

>This is a latina according to Any Forums

Attached: MV5BZGRiNWI2MzItOWM1NC00OTdlLTlmZmUtYWYzNWMwZWZmOWQ1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI4MjYzOTIy._V1_.jpg (1920x956, 74.1K)

my gf is in that

I said everyone except the author you dumb fuck.

It's pretty good. I don't think i will ever forget the bend neck lady scenes. That shit is just horrible I can't even find the words to describe it.

Flanagan casts his wife in everything, but I like her.

Attached: image.jpg (2000x1333, 1.46M)

>zero wokeness

>Zero wokeness
Bullshit. Every relationship but one is interracial, gay, or both. The follow up series is even more blatant. They completely drop the haunted house angle and spend the last 4 episodes bitching about gay marriage in the 80s

Attached: 1648455192650.jpg (1079x619, 290.11K)

Bend neck lady and the funeral episode with 4 cuts were a few of the rare high water marks for Netflix TV. Series was still annoyingly woke and Flanagan dropped the ball with the last couple episodes.