THIS! SO MUCH THIS!!!

THIS! SO MUCH THIS!!!

Attached: Based.jpg (624x960, 68.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H8_vD61JDis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh gosh, I haven’t watched a movie in probably twenty years, uhhhhh

Who the fuck watch this carpet muncher shit?

Amy is right, grown ass men watching animated movies like Turning Red is creepy.

if you can keep pretending you're gonna watch it eventually or whatever, you never have to give your opinion on anything other than the approved ones
amy only watched one animated movie with her kid all year? cool

I love how everyone acts like man childs these days

They don’t care about animation because none of their faces are in it. Who gives a shit what the Oscar’s think. It’s a giant circle jerk Oreo club, and you ain’t in it.

It's pretty funny because there was a movie about some gay Afghans being opressed or something in the competition.

>grown ass men
Anyone who says this phrase is a piece of shit.

>RESPECT IT.
No.

Attached: 1556315253212.png (888x894, 714.1K)

(grown ass) men or grown (ass men)?

If anime didn't displace the European Underground of the late 70s/early 80s, animation might have had a chance. As it is, we only get sporadic kino, the rest of which pozzed garbage and Japanese tranime. The moment anything based comes out, like Tron Uprising, it gets cancelled before it can even address the cliffhanger the first season ends on. Meanwhile, OnePiece and shit like that gets thousands of episodes. As a huge fan of animation in general, sadly, I cannot in all honestly describe that industry anything other than Jap-NuDisney infested garbage as a whole. Fuck this Godamn timeline. 90% of it is pure shit.

Test

Animation requires more talent than people larping in front of a camera so it really shouldn't just be treated as a joke in comparison.

ANIMATION IS THE NUMBER ONE THING TURNING KIDS ANTI RACIST AND PRO LGBT
EVERY TRANS KID BECAME TRANS FROM CARTOONS

CARTOONS CREATED THE NEW WORLD ORDER AND THEY GET ZERO RESPECT

Which begs the question: what's a good conservative/non-cucked cartoon I can start showing to unprogram my theoretical children?

Dragon Ball
Moomin
Kodomo no Jikan

One piece is good, fuck you

The really offensive thing here is Schumer having a kid.

Soviet cartoons
youtu.be/H8_vD61JDis

>Western animation is 99% CGI
>Anime is 90% CGI
Handdrawn cucks just keep losing

Attached: 1648710094337.jpg (840x560, 125.49K)

That's actually startlingly based by the organization, but not for any of those reasons. American animation is dogshit nowadays.

Too much diversity

>They don’t care about animation because none of their faces are in it.
That's a surprisingly good explanation. Not just the oscars but hollywood and america as a whole may have snubbed adult animation for this very reason.

Which ones are girls?

Demon Slayer is good, fuck you.

LMAO